Six - Home

Shoto and I arrive back at the dorms at UA. Shoto helps me get to my room before anyone sees me. I give Shoto a nod to say thank you.

I get ready for school. This feels weird being back and being able to see my friends. I put my uniform, I fix my hair and headed out to the classroom as I already had breakfast.

"Good morning class." Mr Aizawa says.

I walk through the door. I feel everyone staring at me. Everyone runs to you expert for Shoto. Bakugo pushes everyone say to plant his lips on yours. I push him away. I glare at him and I walk out of the classroom.

"___." Bakugo yells.

Shoto glares at him, as Bakugo gives him on back telling him that his going to steal her away.

I walk over to All Mights office. I open the door of it. Can run to him, crying.

"__." He questions. Tears form in his eyes.

"Uncle I- IM SO SORRY." I yell to look at him.

"Ohh baby girl." He says. "It's going to ok. I'm so glad your back. I don't know what I would do if you got hurt." All Might says.

All Might was the father figure I had as a kid. Being with him always helped me calm down, it's like his secret power.

                          ———————

It's a weekend I'm hanging out with Midoriya, Uraraka and Todoroki. We're in the lounge room of the dorms playing board games, as they are my favourite, especially the monopoly games and uno since I always win those. I hear Midoriya mumble saying his gonna place a plus two. I make sure I have one, which I do. His places the card and Uraraka picks it up. Todoroki place a plus 4 card it was his last cards.

"WHAT, how the heck did you when." I say. "You definitely chea-." I get cut off. I feel someone grab my waist. I look to see it wasn't Shoto as he glares to the person behind me. "Let go of me." I say, trying to get out the embrace.

Shoto gets up to help me. Shoto holds on to me, and try's to pulls the man holding me off. He struggles to.

"Bakugo let go of her now." He says expressionless.

"And I don't want too." Says the annoying man holding me still.

Shoto push my head to the side to make sure he doesn't hit me. Shoto lands a huge hit on Bakugo, has it made him let of me.

"That's want you get for touch a women without her permission." Shoto states.

I blush to the words that comes of his mouth. Remember the event of the night you come back. I touch my lips remembering how Shoto's lips felt against yours.

"FUCK YOU ICYHOT." Bakugo swears. "Don't say things like that when she's dont yours." He states.

"What makes you think she's dont mine." Shoto asks.

I look at both of the boys fighting about me. No it's not physical and verbally fighting.

"If she was yours 'icyhot' then you would be all over her and she would be all over you." He states.

I get up to face them. I stare at them for a good minute and then I storm off as I hate when people fight.

                           ———————

I've been ignoring everyone, especially Todoroki and Bakugo for a few days now. I'm in my room thinking about the all event that have happened to me for past month. Why is everything bad happens to me. Is it because a granddaughter of the greatest villain is history.

I hear a knock at the door of my room. I can tell his Midoriya.

"Come on in Deku." I say.

"Awww how did you it was me." He asks while opening the door.

I giggle to his question and of course I don't answer it.

"Hey, you wanna hang after school." He asks. I give a nod.  "Ok great." He says excitedly.

                          ———————

Schools finish. Midoriya drags to be a nice ramen and sushi restaurant. We walk inside. Midoriya looks around to find Uraraka and Shoto. He finds them and continues to walk over to him. I notice that Todoroki was sitting there. I try to pull away from Midoriya's grip, but it just gets tighter. I give s gasp as he pulls me to face the table.

"Hi." Say Uraraka.

I just keep my head now to don't make eye contact with Shoto.

"Hi." Says Midoriya. "Have you guys already ordered." He asks.

"No we haven't, we were waiting for you two." States Uraraka.

"Alright, let's order then." States Midoriya.

Shoto, Uraraka and Midoriya order their food. I didn't as I didn't want to start a conversation with anyone and I wasn't really listen to them.

I keep quiet as the three chat along. Minutes past and our order is ready. The waiter comes over places our food on the table. I still look down but down at the tables. I see someone push over a bowl of ramen and a plate of my favourite sushi in front of me. I look to see it was Shoto. I nod instead of saying 'thank you'. I just poke the meat in my ramen with my chopsticks that I brought with me.

"___, you can get it." Shoto says.

"I-." I cover my mouth before I the words come out my mouth. I just nod and being to get wants in front of me. I wave to a waiter to ask I can have some more water. The waiter nods and walks away.

In the corner of my eye I see the Shoto is smiling that I finally spoke. The waiter comes back over to refill my glass. "Thank you". I say.

"Your very welcome miss." The waiter says.

We all finally finished our food. We all head back to the dorms. I try keep my distance between me and Shoto, as I'm still angry at him. So I head to Midoriya, Uraraka on the side him and Shoto next to her.

We before we arrived back to school we decided to stay at the park for a bit. I sit on a park bench watching Midoriya chase after Uraraka. And Shoto.... Sits on the other of the park bench.

After the weirdos finish be children. We finally arrive back the dorms. The two weirdos wee exhausted they both headed straight to their rooms. Leaving me and Shoto by ourselves.

"___, I'm sorry for figh-." I cut him off. I press my lips against his.