Nine - Forgiveness

A week passes by and I've been longer then my suspension was for. I hear voice outside the door.

"She's coming out her room."

"Do you know why."

"No but you can't get inside. It's like to locked or stuck."

The blonde man tries to open the door but it doesn't open.

"Why it's the nob cold."

"I don't k-. Oh shit."

"__. Come on you have to make to school now. You've been here long enough."

"I-I don't want to go back there." I begin to cry but the cold just froze my tears. "Everyone there hate me." I yell.

"___, no one hates you."

"Yes." I pause. "EVERYONE FUCKING HATE ME UNCLE." I yell at All Might behind the door.

"Enough don't be silly." All Might tries to cheer me up.

"I don't want see Shoto's face, I can't stand to see anyone's face from the stupid fucking school." I scoll.

I hear them trying break the door. "Don't bother breaking it, it frozen." I state. But suddenly the door breaks.

"___. Let's go. I don't care want you have to say. I'm the one that's meant to look after you." All Might snaps.

"Tch." I look down. "Fine I come back, but only if people don't talk to me." I state

"Alright, that's alright with me. Now pack your stuff." All Might demands. "Sorry about the Endeavour."

"No it's alright." Endeavour says.

I pack my things and head to All Might. "Can we be go now." All might nods and waves bye to Enji. I didn't show an interaction I just look down in my lap.

We arrive at school. I headed to the dorms to put my things away. When I reach my room I notice somethings missing, my pictures my me and Shoto's family when we were young are all gone.

I then remembered the one I left under my bed. I run over to my bed to grab it. "Phew your still here." I put it back on my desk where it belongs.

I check the clock to see what the time is. It's 6pm. Ooo dinner time. I headed down stair to grab my food. When I reach the dinning hall. I feel everyone eyes on me. Great. I don't make eye contact with any of them. I grab my food. I started to walk up the stairs to bump into Shoto on the way back to my room.

I stand still for a few seconds and continue on walk. I feel a someone grab my wrist. I look straight down at the floor.

"__ can we talk please." This tall and now scary man.

I ignore him and his question. But when I reach the second floor. "I fucking hate you, never talk to me again." I state.

Shoto looks at me confused, as I walk off.

———————

It's lunch, I alone outside enjoying mother natural. I hear footsteps, I can tell that their trying to stare me but they are stupid. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look up to see HIM.

"Can we please talk." The red and white haired boy asks.

I get up from where I was sitting. I look over to him. "I said to nev-."