The baby

Saint was sound asleep in Perth's arms. Perth was busy admiring his cute husband who was now sleeping with pouted lips. He placed his hand tenderly on the baby bump and started to caress it.

Saint stirred a bit trying to find a comfortable position to sleep. The rain was still pouring and flashes of lightening could be seen. There was a knock on the door drawing Perth's attention. Albert informed that the dinner was ready to be served.

Perth asked him to leave saying that he'll be downstairs in some time. Albert responded with a short okay and then walked away. Perth diverted his attention back to his sleeping beauty. He started to caress his cheeks trying to wake Saint up. After sometime, Saint opened his eyes and looked at Perth with a slight frown.

Perth kissed his forehead affectionately. "Babe, dinner is ready. Let's go." Perth spoke and got ready to get up. "But I feel sleepy Pin." Saint whined. Perth sighed and went to grab their clothes. He dressed up Saint and then slipped into his clothes. He then hid the condoms and other stuff below the pillows and gently lifted Saint in his arms.

He carried his cute husband to the bedroom and gently placed him on the bed. He ordered the maids to get their dinner to bedroom.

After they were done with the dinner Saint was feeling very sleepy. Perth helped him lay down and covered him with duvet. He then slipped next to him, draping his arm protectively over him before drifting to dreamland.

Days passed by and Saint was approaching the due date. Perth took care to get all things ready. He had packed the clothes and other stuff in a bag and kept it ready. He had also adjusted all the meetings and work so that he would be with Saint whenever the time will come. But whatever he did, nothing could get him ready for the actual experience.

Mean and Plan were alert all the time. Their visits to Perth's place had increased recently. Albert was given all the necessary instructions in case of emergency.

Perth managed to give Saint a small surprise by arranging a baby shower ceremony. He invited most of their relatives and friends, Plan and Mean helped him with everything. Saint was very happy seeing the arrangements. He was busy whole time meeting and greeting their guests who were eager to congratulate the couple. Not to mention, he got tired and later started to grumble about back pain. Perth was there to help him by giving him massage followed by a warm bath and it did help him feel relax.

 Perth was there to help him by giving him massage followed by a warm bath and it did help him feel relax

The image is used for reference purpose and belongs to the rightful owner

The due date was a week away and it was weekend when Perth was doing some work out in his gym. Saint was busy reading some books in library. It had been a while and Saint decided to take rest. He got up from the couch and placed the book back on shelf and walked into their bedroom. He was about to move towards the bed when he felt pain in the belly. He realized that his water bag had broken and the baby is about to come. He called for Perth, as he tried to move towards the door, his hand resting on his stomach and he was taking deep breathe as he tried to calm himself.