introduction of the characters

Hi there! Here is just a brief introduction of the characters for you to understand the story better.

Attila : (the bottoms band)
They are a trash metal group that are participating in a contest to become more popular, and the best metal band in the world. (There are alot of types of metal, so I am going to keep it simple.)

_Daisho Suguru: he is the captain of the band called Attila (based on a real band), he is know as the snake. He has a very hateful behaviour towards other people and tends to be aggressive. But when it comes to his band, he is the mom friend. He is the lead singer.

_Tendou Satori: he is a crazy metalhead with a different behavioural pattern than his other friends. He was always considered quirky and weird, but now uses it to his advantage. He is the psychologist of the band, and helps his friends with their problems. He is also the main guitarist.

_Toru Oikawa: he acts like a brat. He is a very good manipulator and judges people alot. Well at least that is what most people think. He is actually a very caring person who just wants to get love and affection because of his insecurities. He is the bass player.

_Atsumu miya: he likes to get into fights and acts cold towards other people. He doesn't like having to talk to other people that aren't his friends. He is really nice towards his band and loves to bake for them, since his brother owns a restaurant. He is the drummer of the band.

Måneskin : (the tops band)
They are in the contest for the same reason as the bottoms, they are a hard rock band. (The name of the band is also based on a real band)

_ Yuji Terushima : he is very bold and reckless. He is also quite chill and is basically the hot popular guy. He is the leader of the band called Måneskin, and the lead singer.

_ Wakatoshi Ushijima : he shows no emotion but is very respectful. He is really buff and gives of big dick energy, but doesn't understand most of the slang of nowadays. He is the drummer.

_ Kiyoomi Sakusa : he is a germophobe with social anxiety, limiting the amount of friends to his band. He wasn't comfortable with talking to other people or being around them. He is the lead guitarist.

_ Hajime Iwaizumi : he is a social person but has anger issues if person irritates him too much. He isn't aggressive thought, he will just ignore that person. He is the bass player.

A/N : this is not how I see the haikyuu characters, it is just for amusement purposes. Oh and the pictures I use aren't mine. Have a good time reading!!!