Chapter 1: A new beginning

It had been a week since the summer holidays had started. The weather was very hot, and the music bands were about to arrive at their destination, the stadium. That was where all of them would be racing to the top. Their goal, be the best.

Here they where ;

"It's so hot..." Oikawa said sweating desperately.

"Hotter than a super hot day in Barcelona" Atsumu said jokingly to Oikawa.

Although they were joking, all of them were sweating more than ever. They had just come off their bus ride, having relaxed for over 14 hours, yet they felt tired and sweaty. The air conditioning hadn't been working on their bus, so they tried to open the windows, but to no avail, it only made thing

"Come on guys we will have to find other rooms cause of you, we were supposed to check-in to our rooms 20 minutes ago" Daisho nagged at them, like an angry mother.

" Baki Baki ni ore... nani wo???" Tendou sang not really worrying about the situation. He was used to this happening at this point.

They all arrived at the desk to get their assigned rooms.

"Hello, what is the name of your band?"  The desk lady asked, not looking at them. Her voice sounded unbothered by their presence, almost as if she had done this over 500 times.

"Our band name is Attila, we are new to the competition, sorry about that. We were supposed to be here 20 minutes ago..." Daisho said with an irritated tone.

"Since you are late your band will have to share an appartement with another band. " Said the desk lady.

Behind them, a group of out of breath boys were running in their direction. They looked sweaty, as if they had just run a marathon. Yet, they looked good, kind of hot if you looked closer, their messy hair mixed with their big muscles and fit bodies weren't that bad to look at. 

"Hi sorry we're late, we need a room." Said an unknown figure. 

He looked quite familiar to the band, but they weren't sure from where?

" Who are they?" They all thought. None of them realising the disastrous situation they would be in a couple of minutes from now.

"Hello, what is the name of your band" she asked in a monotone voice, sounding more bothered and annoyed than before.

"Our band is called Måneskin" the man responded.

Slowly they came to the realisation that they would be involved with the others band.

"You'll be sharing the appartement. You were all late, this is the only solution i can offer." The desk lady said.

That is when they realised that they where going to share a room with the winners of the previous years. The other band named Måneskin had been the winners of the music contest they were going to try and win, for the last 3 years.

"No, no, no this can't be right, there has to be something else right...?" Daisho said.

The winner band, Måneskin was composed of four members, Yuji Terushima (the lead singer), Wakatoshi Ushijima (the drummer), Kiyoomi Sakusa (the lead guitarsit), Hajime iwaizumi (the bass player). They were known to be fierce and ruthless, not letting anything get in their way expect winning. The new band called Attila, also noticed one particular thing. All members of Måneskin were all well over 1m90 (or 6 foot 2). This made the winning band look very intimidating comparing to them, where the tallest member was barely 1m80 (5 foot 8).