Imani

My eyes watered as I sat thinking about what just happened, it never fails. Jermaine is such a dog ass nigga. Here I am out of town with his family, my supposed in laws and it's all a fucking fraud. Maybe I shouldn't have went through his phone... but he was acting so suspicious. A month ago some girl reached out to me about him, asking me if I fucked with him, of course I said yes because to my knowledge he was my man, but I was wrong. If a woman doesn't come to me with proof, I can't take her word 'cause if I come to a woman, I'm gone have the RECEIPTS! I wish I believed her then now, though. Men are so sick, why in the hell did he bring me out here with his family if I'm the other woman?

"Baby," Jermaine called me out of my thoughts, "you okay?"

Blinking the water from my eyes, I flashed a smile "yeah boo, couldn't be happier." He had just got out of the shower and as mad as I was he still looked good enough to eat. Licking my lips I walked over to him kissing down his chest, which I stood directly at. Jermaine stands at six foot three, caramel tone and built like a stallion, I mean slug thug. It's hard to come by a good man, or at least I thought he was a good man, with some good dick.

"C'mon Mani, I just gave you some before I got in the shower." He chuckled as he bent down to kiss me. How can he be such a fucking dog? And most importantly, why? He kissed my forehead and I headed to the bathroom to fix my makeup. After dinner we're heading to the airport and I honestly cannot wait, as bad I hate to do it, I gotta stop fucking with this man.

The sex is good, that's what I'm gone have a hard time letting go. Jermaine knows how to make me cum in ways I couldn't imagine.

The restaurant was so beautiful, when we got there, his family was already seated. I wanted to curse every one of they asses out, but fought the urge. 

"It was so nice meeting you, Imani." His bald headed ass daddy, Mr. Kingsley, smiled. "You are such a bright young lady, I know you going places." I wanted to smack the shit out of him. Though he was bald head, Larry was handsome, just as handsome as his son, hell maybe even more. I wonder if he fucks like him too, probably better. Shit, if he fucks better than his son...

"Awww! Thank you Mr. Kingsley, I appreciate that." Smiling through my pain was becoming easy, especially because Larry was looking real appealing tonight. My eyes lingered him a couple times and I could feel Mrs. Kingsley glaring at me and quite frankly I didn't care. 

"So! Imani, what's the stock market looking like these days?" Kris, Jermaines' mother, asked. "I was thinking about investing but I don't know where to put my money." She stared me down something nasty and I rolled my eyes, fake ass. She wore a skin tight dress, nude, to match her fair toned skin and it looked like somebody had painted it on. I assume she got her body done because for her age her body was amazing.

"Well, you know everyone is into bitcoin right now, maybe you should look into that." Kris was pretty, I wouldn't say gorgeous but she was pretty enough to look at, that don't excuse her phoniness. I'll fuck her husband right here in front of everybody. This family really just playing in my face.

"Mani, gone be my personal stock broker." Jermaine joked, I rolled my eyes again. 

"I'm gone be your personal something..." I mumbled. 

"You okay?" Larry asked me, I could tell he was genuinely concerned, I must have rolled my eyes too many times.

I smiled, a real smile this time, "I'm good, think I'm just ready for this flight." 

"I hope we get to see you again." Larry replied, he was staring me dead in my face, I should've been weirded out but I was slightly turned on. Just as I was about to respond the waitress was on the way to the table with our food. 

"And there's the food!" I exclaimed, happy something stopped the words that were about to come out of my mouth. Larry Kingsley just don't know who I am, I will have him ready to divorce Kris' ass tomorrow.

While we ate, all I could think about was those messages in his phone. He told her I was crazy, that I won't leave him alone. When he found out she reached out to me, he played it like she was his crazy ex who couldn't let go. The messages said something completely different, he had been living a double life. 

Apparently, they had been in a relationship for three years, committed. I've been to the house and everything I just don't know how I missed this. We had only been talking for six months, but I felt like I knew him enough to trust him. The rest of dinner was okay, I tried not to ruin it with my energy, but I really wanted to stab his ass with a steak knife. 

After that fake ass dinner, we went back to the hotel to get ready for the airport, he claimed he left something with his mama and needed to go get it, I just nodded. Perfect. This whole time I been thinking about how to get him caught up, messaging his girl wouldn't have been enough, I needed her to find out for herself. 

My eyes darted to his suit case that was sitting next to mine, I had to make my next move quick because I didn't know when he would be back. I took the panties I had on off and grabbed some condoms out of my purse. A smile crept across my face as I unzipped his suitcase and stuffed everything between his clothes. I laughed to myself while putting everything back where I found it. See, this is where it pays to keep your composure, he has no idea I even read his messages. 

I wish I never met this nigga, six months of bullshit, should've left him in the bookstore where I found him. Grown as hell, twenty five, still playing these childish ass games. Well... let the games begin, bitch.