Jermaine

This is my first time being on a major case with my boss, Elias Morrison a big time Divorce Lawyer in Huntsville. I had on my best suit and tie and I was in the kitchen sitting at our marble island on a conference call with the client and Elias. Passing the bar a couple of months ago, I was favored to even be in a position to be on any case, let alone working along side Elias.

"She's seeking full custody of the kids and no visitation." I announced to the two while reviewing the notes from the clients wife and her lawyer. I met with them to discuss everything, I honestly don't see him winning. 

"Well that's bullshit, I want shared custody." Our client stated confidently. 

Before I could answer,  Chelsea small frame emerged from the laundry room into our kitchen, she was holding something in her hand.

"So you did take somebody with you, huh?" Aggravated, I gestured toward my laptop to let her know I was in a meeting. "I don't give a fuck about that shit! You lied to me, AGAIN!" She yelled throwing the items at me. Looking down to see what had her so upset, Imani instantly came to my mind, that slick bitch put condoms in my bag. But why?

Chelsea walked up and muffed me in my face with a pair of panties and proceeded to slap my laptop on the floor. Hopping up from the bar stool I stumbled over my now broken laptop and damn near ran to the other side of the counter. She made me nervous as hell, I'd never seen her like this.

"Baby, just calm down." I tried calming her down but instantly regretted it knowing I probably shouldn't speak at all.

"YOU LYING ASS BITCH!" She charged toward me picking up shit off the island to throw at me. My heart was racing, I couldn't believe this sit was happening. "I hate your lying ass! I'm so sick of this shit Jermaine!" 

"Aye man, calm the fuck down!" I was basically running around the kitchen at this point. "That was an important call for me and you just fucked it up!" 

"FUCK YOU!" She yelled launching a vase at me.

"Chelsea!" I ducked right in time, "chill the fuck out!" A plate came flying, "just let me explain!" I begged, she was losing her fucking mind.

As she caught up to me I tripped over the laptop again and she took that opportunity to take my broke laptop screen and hit me in the back with it.

I know she mad but she got me fucked up. Quickly, I picked myself off the floor and grabbed her up in a bear hug, "can you chill the fuck out so we can talk about this shit?" She was trying so hard to get out of my grip but I wasn't budging. 

"Get the fuck off me!" She demanded through her gritted teeth. "Let me go. Let me go! We ain't got shit to talk about! Cheating ass bitch!" She finally elbowed me in my stomach, causing me to let her go and as soon I did she slapped the shit out of me, leaving me dumbfounded. 

I know I fucked up but I ain't finna stay here and let this lady put her hands on me, I don't have to go nowhere but I will before I choke her ass out. 

"Get yo' shit and get out." She said to me as I headed upstairs to get my keys, I was about to leave anyways so there was no need to rebuttal. When I came back downstairs, she was nowhere to be found so I left as fast as I could. I got in my car and just started driving. My phone chimed, a message from Elias, my heart instantly dropped, I didn't even wanna open that shit.

Come to the office tomorrow, 7AM

Sliding my hand down my face I blew out of  a breath of frustration. Tears formed in my eyes. Why the fuck did I do this to myself? And I never would've thought cheating would 'cause me to lose my job and on the real I didn't even think it would have Chelsea beating my ass or ready to leave me. We been through so much shit but I never cheated on her.