chapter 16

me and Matt were just there together. I was laying there and my alarm went off. I shook Matt and he squeezed me mom
"Matt we have to get up"
"I don't wanna"
"I know me nether"
"then let's not"
"we have to"
"why"
"cause we have school and you have to go to your house and get ready."
"nooo"
"well then Matt let me go in going to get ready and I'll wake you up but you have to wake up then."
"okay"
I got out of his grip and walked to my closet. i remembered today we could wear our own cloths. I picked out light wash ripped skinny jeans and a black plain crop top. I set the cloths on the counter and hop in the shower I did all that stuff you do in the shower hand hopped out. I blow dried my hair and left it wavy. I put some mascara on and a little eye liner. then I put my cloths on and walked out. I shook Matthew a little bit and he woke up.
"come on we have to stop bye your house and get you some cloths"
"what did I sleep in last night?"
"your boxers duh"
"really did you take my cloths off?"
Matt asked smirking
"no, you got up to go to the bathroom and asked if you could wear your boxers duh"
"oh"
"oh? what's wrong?"
"nothing I just don't remember"
"you were half asleep"
"haha okay"
we walked down stairs and grabbed a donut. we started walking to school and walked past our make out tree. my stomach fluttered. then I noticed a girl walking towards us.
"who's that?" I whispered to Matt
"I think it's Mary my old friend them she has a huge crush on me and kept trying for me to get I'm her pants"
"Mary? dude we used to go to school together"i said as she got closer.
"hey bitch" Mary said to me,
"what? Mary it's me. kelcey? don't you Remember me?"
"no fucking duh I just hate you cause your with my man slut." Mary spat
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

a/n sorry guys I'll finish tomorrow and tell you why I haven't been updating I'm so sorry btw