My last day here..

I woke up again to vibration.. I did my same routine and walked over my closet. I picked out ripped bleach high wasted jeans and a black laced crop top with "rebel" on it in maroon bold letters. I jumped in the shower and dryer my self of washed my face and did a little bit of make up.. i took my hair down brushed it and but it in a messy messy bun.. I ran down stairs and my mom already left and I didn't eat.. cause I hate eating. I went in the living room and my brother wasn't there.. weird.. I looked out in the garage and he was already ready to go. weird...nah oh well he might just want to get to school on time for once. me and my squad desired to go to chipotle and Starbucks after school cause we can ✌️. I got a bunch of goodbyes and people that I didn't even harly talk to said they were going to miss me.. like I was happy people were going to miss me but I didn't even thing half of thoes people like me... weird.. oh well I'm not gonna think about it.
before I knew it it was last class and my friends were all outside. Austin. ran up to me and hugged me so toght I stopped breathing lol we left and I texted Nate I was going with them

me: hey Nate I'm gonna go hang out with Austin and haleigh after school so I'm not going with you..

turdio: (bates contact name for me) okay see you tonight can you and your friends come over around 5:00? I need to show you guys something ..
me: umm I'll ask them but what is it?
turdio: it's a suprise stupid! but honestly you need to come over
me: okay okay see you at 5:00 bye ✌️
turdio: bye but face love you! have fun.. be safe
me: love you to!
Nate and I always pick on each other we still loved each other. and I was starting to freak out about what he was talking about.. oh well
we made it to Starbucks after chipotle it was 4:45 so we only had a little but of time left 😕
we left Starbucks and made my way to my house. the suspense was building up in my stomach.. I walked in and Nate was sitting with Jessie. His stupid girlfriend I hated! why would he want me here? I walked in and saw her grabbed Austin and Haleigh's hand and rolled my eyes at both of them and us 3 walked up stairs me and Austin sat on my bed me haleigh say on my Rollie chair?
"why would Nate bring Jessie here?" Austin said
"I don't even know but he know I don't like her so like wtf she needs to leave.." I said rolling my eyes
"at least when you move she's not coming" haleigh said trying to make me feel better.
"yeah.. wanna go out side and penny board? "
"YASS" haleigh and Austin yelled in usion
"alright we can use the 3 I have leggo " I said heading towards my door.
we walked pass the living room and to the garage. I grabbed my pastels pink and blue one and have the green and yellow one to Austin and the pink at yellow one to haleigh. we headed to the street. We road down to my old elementary school. the memories flooded back. we played on the swings for a while and then decided to head to their houses and grab them some clothes so they could stay over one last night.. the thought of not seeing them everyday made my stomach feel like it was gonna fall out of my thought. We made it to my house and went upstairs. My mom called me down and Nate and her were sitting down at the kitchen table?
"yeah?" I said with a confused voice
" we need to talk." mom said a little upset with me
" yeah. what's up?" i said sitting down
" so your brother brought his girlfriend over and he said you were a little disrespectful to her.. is this true?"
" well I mean I didn't talk to them I was just hanging out with Austin and haleigh I didn't do anything bad" i said
" well she wanted to say something to you and you didn't let her!" my brother kinda yelled at me
" hey you know she hates me and that I don't like her very much so don't act like this is all my fault!" I said yelling back
" she doesn't hate you! I love her! " he said standing up for her!
" really?! mom can I go up stairs now? it's my last night with my best friends and is rather not was my night on someone who believes he girlfriend he hasn't even been dating for a month over his own sister!" I said with my eyes filling up with tears
"yes hunny sorry I called you down" mom said rubbing my shoulder.
I ran out of the room and wiped my tears off my face... I walked in to the room and haleigh and Austin looked at me in shock ....

A/N hehe what's up chicken nuggets 😂 lol jk but anyways is this bad? should I keep going? lol what should happen between nates girlfriend Jessie and kelcey?? 😂😂 anyways peace out homie ✌️ 😂👌 bye