13

"You came down? Vinnie exclaims, excitement in his eyes.

"Wanna start where we left off at the last party" I ask holding out my hand.

"Yes please" Vinnie says grasping my hand as I drag him onto the dancefloor.

He starts spinning me around as I shriek with laughter, having the best time when I hear a loud crash behind me. What the fuck?

Vinnies eyes widen in horror as he looks over my shouder, I turn around and see Bryce grabbing a plate and smashing it on Kios head. Oh my god.

"How do you like that prick" Bryce slurs, he's drunk.

Nobody and I mean nobody stepped in to help poor Kio, blood running down his head, almost faint, except Madi, Avani and the girls. They rush over, swearing at Bryce as they hold Kios arms and lay him down on the white couch, his blood staining it red.

"Yeah save the pussy you sluts" Bryce calls to Madi and the girls. Madi sticks her middle finger up at him while Avani and Charli scream abuse at him.

"Shut the fuck up you ugly prick" Charli screams.

"What did you just say to me? Bryce says, danger in his eyes, as he walks over to her.

Just before he gets to Charli, Noah Beck steps in and pushes him away.

"Nah she's my girlfriend's little sister, don't mess with her or you're messing with me as well" Noah says.

"And me" Chase pipes up.

Something comes over Bryce as he runs over to Chase and punches him and punches him.

Vinnie rushes over and tries to break them up. Bryce pushes Vinnie off as if he were a rag doll and pushes Chase over.

Chase is on his front lying on the floor, blood dripping from his nose.

"Don't mess with me or you'll be sorry" He warns him.

"Bryce just get the fuck out, nobody wants you here, just go cheat on Addison again or something" I shoot back at him.

Addison, who is standing to the left speaks up.

"Yeah Bryce, nobody wants you, not even me"

Bryce is shaking with anger, eyes popping out of his head, veins protruding as he points a finger at me.

"This is all you're fault, and you're gonna pay" He snarls.

I grab a bottle that was on the table and get ready to fight. Until Vinnie comes out of nowhere and trips him up.

Bryce almost immediately gets up and runs to Vinnie and punches him. Vinnie punches and kicks and they bothe scrap for a while.

"SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE"I scream.

Nobody answers but I can see Madi scrambling through her purse and call the police.

People gasp and I look back to the fight, then look around, no hype members were even inside they were all in the pool outside. Everyone here are just kids who just want to party, they're never going to help Vinnie. Madi and the girls are tending to Kio and Chase's wounds so they can't help.

I look down at the bottle in my hands and think.

I'm Vinnies only chance.

Bryce has Vinnie held against a pillar, hand around his neck, Vinnie manages to spit in his face and Bryce just tightens his grip.

I run up behind Bryce and hit him on the back of his head. He lets Vinnie go and turns around. He punches me in the mouth and I can feel the coppery taste of the blood.

I fall back and look up at him. He pulls something out of his pocket and people scream and run away in fear. A gun.

I can see Vinnie on the ground still weak and catching his breath, his face purple.

Madi, the girls and Noah have dragged Kio and Chase and hidden them, away from the guns. Is see Madi crying and trying to get up to help me when Noah drags her down and nods No at her. She shuts her eyes and bites her fist in frustration.

I didn't even notice I was crying until I felt multiple tears rolling down my face.

"Bryce, don't do this please " I plead with him.

"Too late" he answers.

Noah runs up and rugby tackles Bryce to the ground, knocking him out.

"JAZZI" the girls cry as they rush up to me and pull me into a hug, all of us sobbing.

I can hear the sirens outside and the lights from the cop car flashing. Thomas walks in and sees me, blood running down my mouth sobbing, Vinnie purple in the face on the ground, Noah looking guilty and Bryce on the floor unconscious.

"WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED HERE? he shouts at the top of his lungs. The other hype house members rush in and fall to the ground at shock, looking at the scene.