Part 1

Chifuyu's pov;
I was just sitting next to Hakkai while Hakkai seems to be talking about someone, "If you're going to talk about Mitsuya then please don't talk about it to me Hakkai-san.." Hakkai looks at me and smiled. 'Sigh.. what was that anyways' I continue eating my food and so does Hakkai.

"Have you heard about the school troublemaker?" Hakkai asked while eating his food, i looked at him in confusion, "The school troublemaker? We have a troublemaker?" I answered- not really an answer more like a question.. "Yeah, i heard that the troublemaker gets into fights everyday and then goes to the infirmary bleeding" Hakkai explained, i'm not really into those kind of things.. I personally wouldn't want to interfere in someone's business.

Well guess i did.

—————————————————
Takemichi's pov;
'Another fight..' says my mind, honestly i don't get why i'm the one that goes into trouble while the others doesn't. Don't they realise? Well, that can't be helped "Might as well go to the infirmary and bandage myself up.."

I reached the infirmary and open the door, in front of was a bed, someone was laying on it. Well not really my problem.. They'll probablh beat me up once they see me in this situation.

I walked over to the shelves and open one of the glass door cabinet (shh don't ask), there saw a bandage and some alcohol to clean the wounds up. "Who knew getting into fights would make you get hurt so much to the point where you have a big wound" I said quietly, more like whispering but decided to ignore it and continue bandaging myself up with the things i got.
——————————————

Chifuyu's pov;
'Huh, he looks beaten up.. Did he seriously got into a fight?' My mind says, i looked at him, at every move he's making. That didn't make me realised until he said something, "hello, earth to someone i don't know" I snapped out of the thoughts and our eyes met..

"Huh.. your eyes is like the ocean.." I said, quietly not making him hear it but oh boy. He has sharp ears and heard what i said clearly, "Ah, Arigatou.." "Chifuyu, Matsuno Chifuyu" I said to him.

"Ah! You're that one guy i saw in the canteen watching you talking to your friends!" Watching..? Damn, that made me thought about something else, "Stalker?" "W..Wait no! That's not what i meant exactly! I meant i saw you sitting beside your friend in the canteen!" Well.. that makes more sense.

"No worries! I probably read too much Manga about Yandere which cause me-" I stopped for a bit and then continued, "Cause me to think you were stalking me for a second.." I explained, he looks like he understands what i said. "Woah.. you like reading Manga's?" He asked me, perhaps he's interested? Or maybe he reads Mangas like me.. Well Hakkai.. uh, yeah.. He's not much of a manga reader but you know.. I realised i didn't answere his question. "Right i forgot, yeah i read Manga! I also have a bunch of Manga books collection!" I said smiling and he smiles too..

"Oh! Yeah sorry for that please wait for a minute i need to bandage my wounds and my cuts including my bruises.." He said to me as if he's about to cry, well that looks super deep so that's understandable. I watched him bandaging himself, taking care of the cuts slowly and gently, gently pouring the alcohol nicely so it wouldn't go to waste.

"Hey um, right i told you my name so whats yours?" He stopped and looked at me, smiled and said "Hanagaki Takemichi, just call me Mitchi like everyone else does"
....
....
....
....

His smile.. that smile..

It's very comforting almost as if hes saving me from the darkness..

——————-//———-//———————
That was a mess please, there was a lot of grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes which cause me to take almost an hour but it's alright though. Hope you enjoy chapter 1!

I'm not a perfectional so it's gonna take some time for it to go to the next level eventually, but i promise to make it good and smooth! Sorry if it's too forward- like i said i wouldn't want to discontinue this story with only 1 chapter right? I need to at least make 3-6 Chapter or more but yeah, that's all!

- Coca Stripping