3

Everyone in the gang is hanging out with each other, most of them forgot about the thing on why Takemichi stopped visiting well Chifuyu forgot about it too honestly.

Mitsuya and Hakkai is just wandering around while talking, Angry is with Smiley, Baji is with Mikey and Draken probably making fun of him and Chifuyu is with Takemichi. Both of them is talking with each other about their days has been going and if they're doing good, they also took some pictures to not forget the memories they have.

Takemichis pov;
"Arigatou Chifuyu-kun!" I said looking at him, smiling while Chifuyu-kun did the same. 'Its been a while since they have forgotten about the thing on why i left..' Takemichi thought one the second hand he snapped back when Chifuyu screamed his name.

'I hope they wont figure it out' I thought again, "Oi Mitchy, stop spacing out so much" Chifuyu-kun said looking a bit angry, i mean who wouldn't be angry if their friends arent paying attention to them? "Gommennasai.." I said quietly but only he could hear, "What's wrong? You've been spacing out a lot and everyone including me can tell something is bothering you" Chifuyu said while explaining, my sweat dropped, i stopped moving, i was quiet.

'He knows?' I thought but once again snapped when i could feel two warm hands on my shoulder and one cute face in front of me, i blushes as hell and looked away trying to cover my blushing face.

"Gomen.. it's just about school work.." I answered trying to find an excuse; "Hey.. yeah i forgot but why did you stopped coming over and stopped visiting me and the whole gang like you used to?" He asked, my heart dropped.

My heart dropped for one second, im getting sweaty, i sighed knowing that they will have to know it sooner or later but its not the time for them to know, todays the day where all of us will be having fun, making memories and not forgetting these fun events. It would be quite rude to ruin the vibes and moods about the actual reason on why i left.

I sighed again, this time i tried to explain why "Well you see i have c-" I got interrupted by Mitsuya, "hey guys all of us is going to a restaurant to eat wanna come?" He said and Chifuyu noded, both of us got up and walked towards Mitsuya and left to the restaurant.

'That was quite a catch' I thought well im grateful because they won't know about it at this time at least..

That's what i thought.
———————————————
goodbye world, im going straight to hell because of this shitty storyline. May i see satan for the first time in my life and eventually suffer.

No but im serious this chapter is shit to the point where i feel like throwing my phone because of this ugh, anyways hope everyones enjoying my story so far because if not then that's understandable.

Anyways someone asked if i will introduce myself on insta and no, i already introduced myself on my bio i even included my name and my pronouns and the fandoms im in lmao.

- Coca Stripping