9

Chifuyu is beside Takemichi laying down while Sai is still holding Takemichi's hand, "You're a dumbass for not telling us yknow?" Said Chifuyu to the blonde boy while he just smiles and chuckles, the boy looked at Chifuyu, "Gomen.. i was actually going to tell you later sooner. I didn't think you'll be finding out about it in this kikd of situation" Explained the boy still looking af Chifuyu, a smile could be seen on his face and Chifuyu just blushed. "Did you really think you would keep it forever Mitchy? I thought you promised to tell us both anything if something happens like this" Said the girl who's now looking at Takemichi while there's a bit of tears, "No! It's like i said i was planning to tell you guys at the right time.." The boy said who's head now looking down, you could see his face sadden.

"Baka!"
"Stop bullying him Sai.."
"He's a baka!"
"No i'm not!"
"'No i'm not' Then why didn't you tell us?!"
"Did you not hear what i said?!??"

Chifuyu laughs, looking at Takemichi and Sai; "You guys need to stop bullying each other, at this point you guys will be enemies" Explained Chifuyu while looking at the both of them, Sai pouted and so did Takemichi. "You're just jealous cause you aren't the one having Mitchy's attention!" "WHA— HEY!" After hearing what Sai had said Takemichi turned into a complete mess and turned around trying to hide his face, Chifuyu on the other side is blushing crazily and is telling his sister to stop and to never say it out loud. "You dumbass! Don't say such crazy thing!" "Baka—" Sai's word got interrupted by someone, "Ne.. Chifuyu, you visited Takemitchy without telling me?" Said the person who came into Takemichi's room.

"Mikey?!" Exclaimed Chifuyu, 'Oh gosh.. i'm gonna get wrecked..' Thought Chifuyu because he forgot to announce the Toman's Leader and the gang about Takemichi's whereabouts, "Who the hell are you?" Mentioned the girl. Chifuyu looked at his sister and Takemichi did too, "Huh? Who am i? I was supposed to ask you that question" He stopped, "Why are you here?" Continued the Toman's Leader. "As much as i hate to answer that, i don't remember seeing you being around Mitchy so i'm supposed to ask you that question." You could sense the Venom on her, looks like she hates him.

Sai is someone who doesn't trust people too easily unless they do something to gain her trust, as you could see when Mikey came in Sai suddenly turned serious, the venom in her words could be sense. Which is why Sai would usually acts rude nonetheless, back to the present.

"Ne Takemitchy.. who's this?" Asked from the Toman's leader, "That? Oh.. uh- that's-" "My sister, she's my sister." Exclaimed Chifuyu who's looking at Mikey with a weak smile, "Your sister? You never told me you had a sister?" Said Mikey who's now walking towards Takemichi until someone stopped him, "Chotto Matte.. Don't take another step forward or i'll hit the back of your head." Said the girl who's hand in front of her, giving a sign to stop Mikey dead in his track while Sai is giving him a death stare. "I'm just here to visit Takemitchy, i don't want to fight" Answered the boy, Sai put her hand back down and walked back to her spot, "Sorry about my sisters attitude Mikey.." Said Chifuyu who's now apologising for something that isn't his fault, "It's fine, it's not your fault" Answered Mikey who's now sitting on the edge of Takemichi's bed. "Hello crybaby hero" Exclaimed Mikey to Takemichi who's burning hot red, a sign of jealousy could be seen on Chifuyu's face.

Sai exactly saw it and chuckles lightly, nudging his shoulder with a face that says, Stop being jealous he won't go anywhere, that just made Chifuyu blushed so hard.

—————————————————————
Hello- sorry for not updating for a while, actually i'm getting a bit better, i'm just thinking of ideas to use for the upcoming parts and episodes so yuh.

And for the 'Sai venom words' that goes to my friend for giving me the idea so credit to them, also ty for the 1k reads and the stars (idfk what to call them). I'm grateful- ilysm take care <3

-bagofuette