003

He walked out into the dorm, revealing his whole body. I trailed my eyes up to his face, just as he lifted his head up, instantly making eye contact. He was the boy I saw first, when I entered the great hall and he was even hotter close up. Before I had time to study his face, Aspen began to speak again, "And finally that's Mattheo, Mattheo Riddle." His gaze suddenly moved from Aspen back to me, just as he spoke for the first time, "Who the hell are you?" he questioned in a ice-cold tone, annoyance laced in his voice, as his eyes trailed to my body to study me up and down.

My mouth opened in shock, as I stared at him in disbelief. I myself wasn't very polite, but the least he could say to the new girl was, "Hi, what's your name?" or ,"Hi, I'm Mattheo," but no he had to be as rude as his father. Lorenzo opened his mouth, as if to signal that someone should speak to hopefully break the awkward silence, but as no one volunteered, he slowly closed his mouth again.

"This is Harlow Anderson, she's a new Slytherin." Aspen spoke, while maintaining an icy cold glare on Mattheo, but he kept his eyes focused on me. I slightly moved under is hard glare, starting to feel uncomfortable. I stood up again and began making my way to the empty bed, across the room and began unpacking and organizing my things. I didn't have many things, as not much is going to be useful, the silver and green sheets on the beds were the only things of colour in our full room.

As time slowly passed, the boys began to exit through the door, each saying a goodbye to both Aspen and me, except Mattheo that just sent one last glance my way, before exiting the room and closing the door. At this point in time, my bed looked more inviting then ever, as I clambered under the sheets turning of the lights and staring at the ceiling, whilst light snores came from Aspen's mouth. Soon enough, I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I was woken up quite abruptly, as a group of four stood around my bed towering down over me, three had books in their hands lightly hitting me on the stomach, to try and wake me up, the sniggers escaping their mouths grew louder, as I began to wake up. I pushed each of them off me, while I sat up rubbing my eyes, adjusting to the new lighting. I quickly checked there weren't random people in my room, but as I thought it was Lorenzo, Theodore and Aspen hitting me with books, wide grins plastered on their face. Mattheo stood in the corner of the dorm, with a plain face looking as if he was just woken up in the same way I had. I groaned loudly and Theodore made a noise just like that just before he said, "I could listen to that noise all day." causing everyone's faces to scrunch up in disgust. "Theodora that's disgusting! "I breathed out, making Lorenzo burst into laughter. I could've of sworn I heard a small chuckle come from Mattheo, but when I looked over his face was still plastered with a disgusted look on it. I made my way to the bathroom ignoring any snarky comments leaving Theodore's mouth.