chapter 5

<A short thriller>

"the moon is beautiful tonight." he turn around and smile, a sad one.

"it's resemble of peacefulness, my knight." she taught him.

the couple walk in the dark forest along with the horse, suddenly a figure of man appeared in front of them.

they both stop from walking and talk to him.

"i never saw in my vision that i will see you here." she said towards the man in front of them.

However, the man just smile on the two, 'so they are still together.' He thought.

"it's part of my plan it'll be a reckless move if you'll saw me in your dreams, now that the two Lethal are back." he explained that made the two frozen.

they were shock from the sudden message, she was confuse why she didn't saw the Lethal on her vision.

was my mind being controlled again?

"why they are here, have you send a human again to play your nonsense  game?" the man beside her said coldly he was upset.

from what he heard from her mate she glance the man in front of them.

"is that true?" she asked him in threatened way.

She was praying that her mate was wrong, she will never let it happen again.

"yes."

she froze on her spot thankfully her mate is supporting her.

"how could you sleep in the night knowing there's a humans you send back to the past." she was starting to lose her patience and was about to attack the man out of anger.

he managed to dodged it and proceed to telling them the truth.

"i know but i need to end this before the history repeats itself, they are not just a humans but like you they have abilities to fight along with my side."

"tell us, what makes you show up?" her mate ask the man.

"i need the two of you to do me a favor to save them, this world and my wife." the man said hoping that they'll join despite of bieng unforgivable to what happened to them.

she doesn't want to lose any humans and accepting his favor will be the key to save the people.

without too much thinking she will sacrifice her self again in order to save everyone.

"we accept the favor in return you will not do anything to harm these humans you send." she said, however her mate is against on it but he trust his mate just like how she trusted him decades ago.

The man accepted the deal, before he disappeared he warn the two.

"before the appearance of bloodmoon, i will be back. I'm counting you two, i will give you this amulet once you saw them it will glow and change their appearance and their weapons will appear." just like that he give the dark amulet to Lunox before he disappeared in the mist.

She then sighed and keep the amulet in her supervision and taught her self to be ready, she's afraid that they will lose again in this war.

"Everything's will be fine my goddess, don't think too much i will always be in your side." he let her head to rest on his chest while they're riding the horse to the town.

Before she close her eyes she murmured softly, "Thank you for staying by my side, Leomord."

"it's an honour, Lunox..."

                                ——