Fun in the sun

As they pulled up to ki's JJ was sure to fill in pope about Y/N having a crush. The boys constantly teasing her and she getting pissed off. "Heyy ki got any juice boxes?" Y/N said. "Oh you know just some yogurt and carrot sticks." Ki giggled. "What abt my kinda juice boxes?" JJ said smirking. Ki would hand them all a beer except for pope cause well he's pope and would be the one driving the boat.

    As they pulled up to the perfect spot to anchor the boat and have fun in the sun. Y/N took off her over size tee and shorts to lay in the sun and tan. Rubbing sun screen all over her as JJ was watching her basically drooling. "JJ" Ki said trying to get his attention but he couldn't hear her through the concentration on Y/N his heat would beat so fast making him blush. "JJ!!!" Ki yelled finally getting his attention and Y/N's. "Jeez what ki!" JJ said while quickly looking away. "I was trying to ask you if you wanted another beer but you couldn't stop drooling over Y/N" ki said smirking at Y/N. "What uh- I wasn't I don't know what you mean" JJ said getting nervous and scratching the back of his head. Y/N hadn't noticed what ki said after she yelled his name she just went back to what she was doing and was now laying in the sun.

      "Ahhh this sun feels so good" Y/N said. "It sure does" ki agreeing also laying next to her tanning. The boys were swimming enjoying the nice cool water on this hot day. "Come on ladies are you gonna get in or what!" John B said looking at the girls. "Not right now im-" Y/N said before feeling wet droplets fall on her causing her to open her eyes and look up seeing wet blonde floppy hair and his ocean blue eyes looking at her. "JJ i swear to-" Y/N tried to say as JJ picking her up and jumping in the water. Y/N rised to the surface of the water wiping her face and yelling at JJ. "Omg JJ what the hell" Y/N said playfully splashing him. "That's for not telling me your little secret" JJ said splashing her back.

The pogues had so much fun just relaxing and swimming all day they were exhausted to say the least. John B had gone to sleep in his room while pope and ki had already went home. So it just left JJ and Y/N, they were both laying on the couch; JJ's head in her lap, while she played with his hair. JJ had fallen asleep and Y/N's eyes were starting to grow heavy as she soon fell asleep.