The End

They kissed and other was like sparkes flew. After a few seconds they pulled away.
Touya: "Well I guess I won princess." He smiled looking at Izumi.
Izumi: "I guess so." She on the other hand was looking away from his face and was blushing. "Well Prince Touya will you join me in ruling my kingdom?"
Touya: "It would be my honor." He took her hand. "We should get going soon." He started to pack up. Izumi helped him and they walked back hand in hand.

Dinner
Trashdeavor: "So! Have you made your decision on who you will marry"
Izumi: "Actually I have." She looked at Touya sitting across from her. "I have chosen prince Touya"
Trashdeavor: "wonderful! Now me and the queen shall plane the wedding!"
Inko: "My baby is getting married!"
Everyone finished dinner and Izumi got Todoroki and Inasa alone together and was Easdroping on there conversation
Inasa: "Prince Shoto how may I help you!"
Shoto: "I don't need your help. I wanted to confess my love for you. I completely understand if you don't feel the same. I hope this doesn't effect our relationship in a bad way. Shoto said that avoiding eye contact. Inasa:" I like you to your highest. " He hugged shoto.

Izumi and Touya got married around 2 years later because they didn't want to rush anything. Kiri and Bakugou got married and are happy. Finally Shoto and Inasa are happily engaged and are about to get married. That's the end of this story.

Have a good day night whatever.
-YourFavoriteHufflepuff Shipper