Shamyia Pov

Wassup everyone I am shamyia. I am 17 years old, nice shape, I am sweet and loving but fuck with me you will have hell of a price to pay. I am not seeing nobody. Because all Savannah has is little boys that just want to get in the cookie jar. I really don't talk to others but my BFF Keyana that is my everything. " SHAMYIA GET YO ASS DOWN HERE !" " What do you want Kenny?" I asked my mama's boyfriend. " Why the fuck are you still home? Don't you got some friends to hang with or go to your nigga and give him that cookie." "Fuck you nigga this my mama shit!" After I said that he slapped me to the ground causing me to fall . I got up and stomped off I hate him . Then I got dressed and dipped to Keyana house. I got out my car and knocked on the door. I was greeted by this sexy ass boy . He was light skin, light Brown eyes, with golds. I guess I had been staring because he was snapping his fingers at me. " Oh my bad is Keyana here?" I asked him. "You good and yeah right this way." When I got in the living room I smelt weed and pineapple wraps. "Hey wifey." said Keyana. "Wassup y'all pass me the blunt." I said as sat down by that boy. We had smoked 3 blunts. I was kinda high. "Y'all let's hit up west side buffet." Said Keyana. "Oh my bad Shamyiah this Juju and Quan. " Keyana said as Quan helped her clean up. We was heading out when Juju asked me if I would ride with him. "I guess I can ride with you. " I said as I walked to his car.