Juju Pov

When we pulled up at the fair I looked over at Shamyia and she knocked out. I called up quan to see if him and Keyana was close. He said they were pulling up. Once he pulled up I woke up myia. "Bae get yo ass up , quan and Keyana here."OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Girl get yo monkey head ass out my damn car with all that." After we got our passes we got on hell of rides. By 10:45 the girls wanted to go and eat. When myia and got ours we was sitting down. "I really like you because you different from the others and I want you badly. I don't know if you can handle a thug , but please bruh I really want you will you be my girl?" I asked her praying she would say yes. "Yes but yo little hoes gotta go fr." Babygirl I got you" I said as we kissed. As we kissing Quan and Keyana was awing and jive. Then Keyana was like juju this my fuckin Bff you hurt her I will slap yo light bright head ass okay. After that Quan wanna say Yea nigga do my fucking twin right fuck boy. Man y'all shut the hell Yea for drill both y'all shit in . We was all sleepy so we headed out. Everyone said their goodbyes. I didn't feel like telling Bae home so her ass staying with me. We get there she wakes up and jumps on me. I change our Clothes and lock up the house. I was getting settled in when she lays her head on my bare chest."nite babygirl I really glad to the you." Myia and I was sleeping good til around 3:35am I got a call that would hurt my baby girl to death.

Ik this chapter was Lame
What will change myia life
SJ4L