Kidnapped

I was trapped. I knew I was in the trunk of a car, but I didn't know which model. I started to panic. "Calm down, Emma," I told myself, "Don't worry." My eyes finally adjusted to the darkness, and I suddenly knew the car I was in. My dad's Mercedes-Benz. My jet-black, curly hair fell into my face. I tried to move it with my hands. Except for one problem. My hands were tied together behind my back. So I there I was, lying in a trunk, with stranger at the wheel, (at least I assumed it was strangers) and I had no idea where I was going. All of a sudden the car hit its break, and my head nailed the side of the trunk, and I blacked out.

____________________________________________________________

When I came to, I was in a strange room. There was no windows, no doors except for a circular hole in the wall, and the room was made entirely out of stone. I got up and walked out of the room through the circular door. I heard crying down the hall, a girl crying. But other than that, everywhere was silent. I walked over down the hall to the very last room. The girl was crying and said something. "I can't loose him! He can't go through what I went through! Not my brother!" Between sobs the girl was flickering. "Ummm............are you ok?" I asked. "You, you can see me??!" she gasped. "Umm... Yes??" "How...." Her voice trailed off. "Can't everyone?" I asked. "NO!!" She shouted. "Well, what's your name?" I asked curiously. "Ca- Carly," she said sniffling. "I'm Emma." I tried to shake her hand, but my hand passed completely through her hand. She started to cry worse. Then I realized who she was. She had been my best friend Carly, until eight years ago. When we were ten, she went missing. No one had ever seen her since. But now I knew what happened. I had to find her brother.

____________________________________________________________