Chapter 29: Worried 🔞

Namjoon POV

We just done celebrated for Y/N , JK and Tae . Now we're going to home . I already asked them if I can take Y/N home and they agreed . They bring us to my home and now I'm with Y/N at my room .

"Baby ." I called her .

"Yea ?" She asked .

"I want to give a present ." I said and go to her top . I kiss her lips softly as she kiss me back . My hand touching hole her body . But she pushed me .

"N-No . I'm pregnant ." She worried .

"So ? Who said we can't do if you pregnant ?" I asked.

"We can ?" She asked back and I nod . I kiss her again and she kiss back . The kiss becomes rough suddenly .

"Baby girl . Daddy will rough ." I wink . I take off my clothes and her clothes until we both half naked . I kiss her neck and take off her bra slowly . I throw the bra without breaking the kiss at her neck .

"Ugh ." She moans . I keep breathing . I know she will like when I breath at her neck . I go down at her legs and take off her panties slowly . I lick her panties and throw it . I open her legs slowly but she closed it .

"N-No ! I-I don't want , daddy . What if something happens to our child ?" She sits .

"Baby . I said it again . Nothing will happens . Why you don't want ? You scared if you hurt isn't ?" I go closer and hold her face . She nods slowly and sighs .

"It's okay . I will not rough . Promise ." I give my little finger . She gives her little finger and we do a pinky promised .

"Can I ?" I asked and she nods again . I kiss her lips softly and makes her lay down back . I brake the kiss and smiled .

"Don't worry . I'm also didn't like to see you in pain , baby girl ." I said and kiss her lips softly again . I brake it again and stand up . She keeps staring at me . I smirked and take out my boxers .

"Can you help ?" I asked and she take my dick . She take my dick and masturbate it . She go up and down .

"Your hand so soft baby ." I moans . She keeps stretching and I try to hold back my moans . I don't want she look at me like I'm weak . Suddenly I feel a saliva at my dick . She suck it . Shit . It feel so hot !

"So h-hot ." I moans and stretched her hair .

"Open your legs baby ." I said and she open her legs quickly . She keep sucking and I shoved my finger slowly inside her .

"Ugh ." She moans and still sucking my friend .

"I moved slowly . Don't worry ." I said and moved my finger slowly . Her pussy be more wet . Same with my dick . Be more hard . After a few minutes , I take my dick out . My hard dick full of her saliva . I go to her legs and keep moving my finger .

"Ugh ." She moans .

"D-Daddy ." She called me .

"Yes , whore ?" I looked at her .

"Please ." She said enjoying my finger .

"Tell me baby girl what you need ?" I go at her top and suck her nipples .

"I-I ." She stop .

"What ?" I said keep sucking her nipples .

"I need your dick , daddy !" She shout make me smirked . I hold my dick without she noticed . I stare at her with a smirked face .

"Enjoy this ." I said and shoved my dick deeply inside .

"Daddyyyyy !" She shout and closed her eyes hardly .

"Is it hurt ?" I asked softly and she nods with a closing eyes .

"I will moved slowly ." I said and she open her eyes slowly . Her tears drop . Is it too hurt ? I don't know . I kiss her lips softly and my dick still moving . She kiss me back and we both closed our eyes enjoying the lips . I hug her and my dick go more deep but moving slowly . She brake the kiss .

"F-Fuck ." She moans .

"I moved it slowly baby girl ." I stretched her hair .

"Can we stop ?" She asked and I shake my head .

"Make me cum first ." I reply .

"P-Please . I-It's too hurt !" She stare at me .

"If like that , I need to move fast baby . We will cum quick and done it quick ." I said .

"Please ." She said and I nod . I moved it faster .

"Arghhhh ! Fuck !" She moans . I ignored and go more fast . More rough and deep .

"Omg ! Fuckkkkkkkkk !" She shout hurtly . I'm still moving . She bite her bottom lips roughly as she look her pussy that was fucked by my dick . She looks shocked .

"Arghhhh ! Faster ! I-I can't hold it !" She shout and I go more fast . After a few minutes with hearing our moans and her wet pussy , suddenly she said .

"I-I . N-Need to cum ." She said weakly .

"Me too baby . Let's cum ." I said and cum inside while she cum around my dick . I smirk . I take my dick out and I saw a white liquid moving out from her pussy . She try to look at her pussy . She hold her pussy with a closing eyes . I smiled and lay down next to her . I cover our body with blanket .

"You okay ?" I asked softly .

"Y-Yes ." She nods .

"I'm sorry if I go too rough ." I hold her hand .

"I-It's okay ." She said .

"I-I didn't believe ." She said again .

"Huh ?" I asked confusedly .

"N-No . W-When I look at my pussy while you keep fucked me , I didn't believe I will got a big dick inside me ." She said make me smile .

"Baby girl . Promise me something ." I stare at her . She looks so weak makes me feel bad actually . Is it too hurt ? I never feel of course ! I'm not a girl .

"What ?" She asked .

"This body , this pussy , this breasts , this lips , this neck , this hair and all that you got , just a guy name Kim Namjoon that can touch it ." I said and stretched her hair .

"I promise ." She smiled makes me hug her tightly .

"Thank you because believing me . I'm so lucky got you in my life ." I said make her chuckled .

"I love you ." She said .

"Love you too baby ." I said and we both felt asleep .