♡Sheikhs & Parks♡

"I was only 3 years old and أخـي Akhi(My Brother) Imran was 5 years old ,our new neighbor 'THE PARKS'came from Jerusalem, Israel ," said Asiya to her Grandchildren.

Her Grandson asked ,"How you became Asiya Sheikh to Asiya PARK?.""That's a long story my dear."

She started :

"It was the month of Ramadan. We heard that our new neighbor were coming so we were so excited . After they came we went to see them. They were so kind and graceful. We along with our Abbi and Ammi spent so many hours just talking and playing.

After a few months Alaxa the youngest daughter of Parks turned out to be my best friend .She was 7 or 8 months older than me .And Elizabeth the older sister of Alaxa and my brother Imran were the Best Friends .

I was younger so I don't remember much. We all grew up like family. Brother Imran and sister Eliza used to go to the same school and always played together.

Ten years passed, brother Imran and sister Eliza started high school. Sis Eli started to date Robert the most popular boy from school .

Brother Imran was always sis Eli's Best Friend. But Robert seemed to hate brother Imran .He always use to insult brother Imran. But sis Eli always supported brother Imran.

Once on 17th birthday of sis Eli we all along with some of their high school friends were invited . Robert was also there . He got the most expensive bag from Louis Vuitton.

Brother Imran brought her some bouquet of blue and white Iris flowers and a hand made diary which was made by brother. Sis Eli was so happy as she loved to write and Iris were her favorite flowers. Sis Eli jumped to hug brother Imran and they had the cutest Best friend moment and brother Imran was clearly blushing .

I and Alaxa always wanted to see them together but they always denied and claimed they will always remain best friends . I and Alaxa were enjoying the scene until Robert spoiled the moment .He pulled sis Eli and punched brother Imran hard on his face .

Brother Imran was quite but sis Eli protested and said, "Why are you behaving like that ? You just don't have any right to do that to my Best Friend ! And he did nothing wrong! You are just being an insecure jerk ."Robert said madly ," Babe, why are you talking like that to me ?I am your boy friend ! You can't talk to me like that for this terrorist , obviously!"

Sis Eli was so mad and just threw the cold drink on the face of that brat and said ,"You can't declare him a terrorist just because he is a Muslim! Who are you to say him like that? And a jerk like you can't be my boyfriend!"Robert looked at brother Imran and said," I will make sure you regret it!" Sis Eli pulled Robert out of the house and slammed the door on his face! And said sorry to brother Imran. There were many incidences like that .

After completing high school both brother Imran and sis Eli got scholarships to Harvard University, USA. Sis Eli always had a dream to study in Harvard University. All were so happy and excited too. They both planed to shift there after 2 month.

One fine day brother was washing our car in the garage. We had a restricted area .Father said never to go there .But out of curiosity brother Imran headed there. He saw father there talking with 3 other people .They all had guns with them and were addressing abbi as Saiyid which means sir . Brother got more curious and entered the room .

At first abbi was so mad but than clamed down. Brother Imran asked abbi if he was terrorist .Abbi hugged him and said ,"No my dear .I can't kill innocents . I am working to save them. ""Don't lie to me!"said brother Imran Abbi told him he was an under cover agent and a scientist working to save his country .

He said he was working to make and design some arms for the military. So that they can fight against the enemy. Brother Imran replied that "Indeed that's the noble work that you are serving your country but why you keep that secret from us we have the right to know what our father is doing !"

Once brother Imran was talking to abbi and I was hiding in the bushes .Brother Imran said , "Abbi I also want to to serve my country and do such a noble work like you. I think I am old enough to help you in your works and know about it." "No my dear I will tell you when the right time arrives."

After some days abbi came to know that Uncle Drew was one of the member of Israeli Intelligence community . And he was instructed to kill abbi .

After knowing that abbi got a heart attack and we took him to hospital. When father came into sense he told brother Imran to take over his place.