Ending For New Beginning

Alas! After 2 days our father died. We all were shocked. While abbi was telling Brother about all his responsibility uncle drew came to know that the "Ibrahim" he was looking for was " Ibrahim Sheikh". His very own best friend .

He called Brother Imran and confessed everything . Brother Imran was so shocked and upset that he left . At night mom was unwell so I called Brother and we took her to hospital .

She was 5 months pregnant and we had no idea. She said she and abbi wanted to give us surprise but all these happened they could not . Brother Imran called me and said to take care of ammi and keep her tension free as already she was unwell.

That night I was crying my heart off . I was feeling like all bad omens just came to our house like unwanted guests!!

3 months passed after abbi's death . Brother stopped talking to everybody . And I was trying to pamper him but it felt like he faked his smile . And I know what I had to do .I called Sister Eli . She came here 3 months ago when Father died . Sis Eli told Brother does not talk to her like before . He was busy with something very personal . And she said, " I feel like I lost my best friend ."

That night Brother Imran went to Uncle Drew's place .I was already there with Alaxa.I heard them talking. And the most bitter truth of my life just shocked me off. Uncle Drew was working with Israel Intelligence . He was here for the mission .

I felt somehow uncle Drew was related to my abbi's death. Uncle Drew said brother Imran to leave all this because he was young .But brother said he can't . He want to save innocent people and Stop the war!

Brother Imran was out for somedays and Sister Eli was so tensed . He was not picking our calls .Ammi was crying .

I went to uncle Drew and asked what he did with Brother Imran. He said" I don't know anything. But today he called me to meet him at the the garden ". Uncle Drew said "don't follow me it's risky."

I agreed but out of conscience I followed uncle Drew. Sister Eli over heard us so she also followed me . They went to a secret room where Brother Imran kept all the Information. Uncle drew said they took aunty Ella and Alaxa .

Brother Imran said "She was in her sister's place ". Uncle said," No! I lied about that ." Brother asked, "Can't you leave all these?" .

Uncle said, " I can leave all this if I can kill you and hand over all the documents to them." Brother said " If it's the option then kill me but promise me you won't hand over the papers to them. " Uncle said ." I can't do that" .Brother said "You have to do it to save aunty and Alaxa ,for Eli ." Uncle Drew cried and was left with no option .

Brother Imran said uncle to promise him that he will take care of Me , mom and the baby in mom's womb .Uncle drew did what was right that time .

Infront of me he set the place on fire I saw sister Eli ran towards Brother Imran and huged him . She said Imran don't leave me ,you can't leave me like that come with me.

I went to help but when I opened my eyes I was in the hospital and one of my leg was disabled . Everyone was there and dead bodies of sis Eli and brother Imran . They were holding each other . Alaxa said they are together but they left us . They were given in grave together.

Two days later ammi came to know Uncle drew was the reason and ammi got a heart attack and lost her life . I lost my everyone but ammi gave me a gift while leaving that was a baby boy . I named him Imran . Our junior Imran. Uncle Drew gave up every thing and we all shifted to USA . We changed our surnames to Parks.

I turned the "Asiya Park".