Maccies and roadmen

Uncle Ian was sad. He had just been fired from the company he did everything for. All because of that rat Alvin. Ian was going to make Alvin a star. An icon.

Uncle Ian walked down the street with his £5 note towards Maccies. That always made him feel better. He quickly wiped his tears away and entered the shop. It wasn't until he heard the drama that Uncle Ian knew he had to work here.

"I'LL SHANK YOU BRUV." One small boy in a north face puffer had shouted. "FAM YOU COULDN'T DO ANYTHING." Uncle Ian stared in wonder at these teenagers. "OH UR WELL 'ARD."

Uncle Ian saw his moment and seized it. "Hello everyone, I am Ian Hawke, I have recently worked for JETT Records and am now pursuing a career in working at McDonald's. Could you tell me why you are fighting in a public place?"

"OI BRUV SHUT YOUR MOUTH, SHUT YOUR MOUTH. NOBODY ASKED. NOBODY ASKED FAM."

Uncle Ian felt offended and fleed to the bathroom where he cried many litres of tears. He used his shirt as a tissue and ran out back into the scene. "DONT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT, I AM IAN HAWKE, I USED TO BE FAMOUS."

Suddenly all the roadmen scattered and the workers applauded Ian.

"Would you like to work here fine sir? What you did was the impossible. They have been arguing for 9 days." Ian was very happy and ordered free chicken burgers before working.

" Ian was very happy and ordered free chicken burgers before working

Image I found online