IM BACK BABY

Ian awoke to the loud clanging of saucepans. He groaned as he opened his eyes. Uncle Ian was very hungover.

'Ah ur awake!' Came a strange voice from the distance. Uncle Ian turner to see a talking starfish wearing floral shorts. 'U alright matey??' The starfish asked. "No.." uncle ian replied. "L" the starfish replied. Ian started thinking about where he has seen him from and then it hit him (not literally)... IT WAS PATRICK HIS CHILDHOOD BFF. "Patrick is that you..."

Patrick stood there absolutely gobsmacked. "How do u know my name...i never tell my name..." ian stood up and adjusted his glasses "its ur old pal..ian." Patrick was very confused. Never in his life had he seen this strange vodka scented man. "I dont know an ian im afraid.." Uncle ian started to whimper "y-yes -u-u do..." he cried.
"Nope!!" Patrick giggled. Uncle ian was even sadder now. A/N-alcohol is a depressant #science😍😍

Uncle ian decided it was time to stop crying and get on with his life. He may have been fired from mcdonalds and may have been charged with murder but that wasnt gonna stop him. They were just minor setbacks. He just had to lie on his cv.  "Hey uh Ivan, can u maybe go...spongebobs freaking out"
"its ian.." "IAN HAWKE."