Reunion

...it was his twin brother...Kian!

Kian Hawke was always thought of as the better sibling. When Uncle Ian was little he got a bike for his birthday. Kian got a lambo. Bear in mind that they were 7. Kian got the family job as the ceo of hawke towers...whereas Ian got 10 quid and a tesco clubcard. But that clubcard went a long way for Ian. He got 50p off his meal deal the other day and felt very powerful. The meal deal consisted of a tuna and sweetcorn sandwich, some cheese and onion walkers and a lucozade. Everyone knows cause he posted it on his close friends insta story:

 Everyone knows cause he posted it on his close friends insta story:

Ian stared at Kian whilst Kian started hysterically laughing. 'What is that suit your wearing Ian?! LOL!!' Suddenly, 5 guns were put to Ians head.
'Hawke, you know this guy?!' Ian realised that if he told the truth he would be killed instantly, they would think he was working against them as a double agent. Aw man how he wanted to really be a double agent. Sounds pretty cool.
'Uh no i don't know them...' Kian laughed again.
'Ah my own brother, pretending like he doesn't know me.' The guns got closer to his head. Ian began to sweat approximately 2 litres of sweat. He felt bad betraying his brother. 'Fine i'm related to him...BUT I WASN'T A PART OF THIS!!!!'

Ian started running off chanting the same lyrics 'welcome to squidwards tikki land.' He had no clue where he was running to and soon found himself lost in a Jungle. 'Tikki tikki.' He mumbled as he sat down on the muddy ground.

He heard voices near him. 'Why is this guy running away from us?' They giggled.
'I just want the suit back man💔.' 'That cost a lot..'

Ian couldn't really make out what the voices were saying as they got more and more distant. He was #safe!!! And he was ready for his next adventure!!!! (Plus his look for a job).