Chapter 1

I walked in the doors of my new school and already wished I could be back at my old school.

I was annoyed by the fact that they were making me come here just because my aunt worked here.

I entered the classroom and sat in the seat that had my name on it. Since my aunt wasn't married and happened to be the sister of my dad, we had the same last name.

I honestly hoped she wouldn't tell anybody except staff members and good thing she kept it a secret.

I probably would have died if she told people I was her nephew. The bell rung and everyone sat in their seats. It took about two hours before we had our first break.

I sat quietly at my desk while eating chips. "Kiyoshi, come here for a second." I looked over at my aunt and stood up walking towards her.

"What is it Ms. Shinomiya?"

"You only just started learning this stuff yet your making hundreds on all of your papers."

"I learned some of it last year." She raised an eye brow.

"Well I guess I can't be angry since you are doing so well. I might call your mom and tell her how well your doing." She smiled.

"No its alright, I'll tell her myself."

"Oh come on, you can't be shy like that forever now can you." The students stared at us.

"People are noticing. Can I please go back to my seat now?"

"Fine." She said sarcastically. I walked back to my seat and began eating my chips again.

"Do you know Ms.Shinomiya?" I looked up at a girl standing in front of me.

"Nope." I said flatly. Of course I knew her. She's my aunt. And also my teacher.

"What's your name?"

"Kiyoshi."

"Really, that's so adorable."

"My name is Kait. Short for Kaitlyn." I looked out the window. I wasn't interested in girls, guys, or having friends.

"Makoto. Come here after school to get your detention slip." I looked over and saw a guy just standing at the desk.

"Again. That guy couldn't stay out of trouble to save his life." Kait sighed and shook her head.

"What do you mean by that?"

"He gets in trouble everyday. I don't think I've seen a day where he's not in detention." I looked over at him. Hmm a day where he's not in detention. That's a pretty bad reputation.

After a few more hours school let out and I stayed after to talk to my aunt. Nobody seemed to notice I wasn't packing up which was perfect.

"Aunt Kazuki."

"What is it?"

"Why did I have to go here?" She looked up at me.

"Your mother was worried about you. I told her I worked here and she wanted to get you here as soon as possible. She was just worried about your well being."

There was a knock on the door. "Quick go hide in the closet."

"Why?"

"If Makoto see's you he'll start hating on you if he finds out your my nephew." She pushed me in the closet and closed it.

"Come in Makoto." He walked in and went to her desk.

"Here. You really should be staying out of trouble."

"Nah I'm good beside, who was that just now. It sounded like someone else was in here."

"Nope just a friend on the phone." She smiled but he didn't.

"Good. Just remember that I don't like my teachers or people connected to them." For some reason I could tell he would instantly hate me if he found out.

He looked at the closet I was in and narrowed his eyes. "Well I netter be going." Did he see...me?

I got out of the closet as soon as he left. "I have to go. My parents must be wondering where I am."

"Be safe on the way home." I nodded and walked out of the classroom. I walked down the hall until I reached my locker. I stopped for a minute to put my stuff away.

"So you were the kid in the closet?" Hearing that voice I instantly turned around. Makoto was standing right in front of me.

"Why were you hiding in the closet? Also I want to know your relationship with the teacher." He smirked as he moved forward.

I was already back into the lockers so I couldn't run or do anything. "I suggest you tell me." His face came close to mine.

He had his hands on both sides of the lockers so I couldn't escape. I was so scared that I couldn't even say anything.

"Are you her son? Nephew? Son of one of her friends?" His mouth was right next to my ear which made me shiver.

"I want some answers." He whispered.

[Hey guys! This is my new book. Hope you guys like the first chapter. Sorry there won't be any kissing but Makoto will try something even though its meant as a joke. Even though its the first chapter I just couldn't help myself but put that little scene in there at the end ^^. If you have ideas for this book or my others please tell me.
Stay Awesome!

Lucifer]