Chapter 8

Ugh what should I do? I can't believe I told him I loved him even though I'm not gay. Right now I am currently sitting on the floor agonizing over, What the hell did I just do!?

"I wanna die so bad right now." I sighed out in frustration and nearly reminded myself of Natsuki.

I heard a small knock on the door and got up quickly. "That must be Makoto." I walked over and answered the door. I froze when I saw the person standing in front of me.

"Kiyoshi." He smiled and stepped towards me. I took a step back until I was completely backed into the wall.

"Kiyoshi I've missed you so much." He hugged me as I struggled to get him off of me.

"Why are you here?"

"To take you back of course."

"No. That's not how it works. You think you can just get me back whenever. Your wrong. I don't...love you anymore, Natsuki."

"Then who do you love?" He carresed me cheek as I flinched away. There was another knock on my door and I rushed to open it.

Before I could even reach Natsuki tackled me to the ground and sat on top of me while holding my wrists down. "Let me go."

"Kiyoshi, are you home?" I heard Makoto calling my name as struggled to open the door. "Natsuki let me go please."

"Is that the guy you like? What, did you have sex with him and then decide you like him? He'll leave you if that's all you care about." My eyes widened.

"Get off of me. Mak...hmph." Natsuki covered my mouth so I couldn't scream out to him.

All I remember last was the sound of a door unlocking and tears falling down my face as someone got punched.

I woke up about two minutes late and looked around. Makoto was holding me close to him.

"Makoto?" I spoke his name softly and just that made him tense up.

"Are you alright? He didn't hurt you?" I shook my head and he sighed in relief.

"Where is he?"

"I told him to go away. He gave me a look but did as I told him too."

"That's weird. Normally he would listen. Unless he's planning to do something." Makoto carresed my cheek.

"Don't worry. I'll protect you no matter what." He gently pressed his lips to mine for a quick second before backing away.

(Natsuki's POV)

I looked back at Kiyoshi's house and frowned. Who was that guy? Is he Kiyoshi's friend?

I turned and started walking away. "Kiyoshi." I closed my eyes and imagined him when he was little.

He followed me around all the time. I sighed as I stared at the ground. Friends. I want that guy to stay away from Kiyoshi.

He gives me a bad feeling. I could feel my annoyance springing up. It was making me super upset.