All Yours

The first time Myungjun wears his t-shirt, Minhyuk gets mad, just enough to let him know that he is annoyed.

The second time, Myungjun argues that everything laying in the living room becomes his by default. That's such an absurd excuse that Minhyuk lets it slide, sighing heavily.

After the third time, he stops caring and simply waits for half of his wardrobe to be returned, one day.

So it's not really a surprise when he walks into the dorm on a late night, after a couple of days out of town with his family, and finds Myungjun sprawled on his bed, wrapped in what looks like one of his favourite oversized shirts.

"You are back", Myungjun manages a smile, even if he can't keep his eyes open.

"Go back to sleep, hyung", he murmurs. "I didn't want to wake you up, I'm sorry"

"It's fine, I was waiting for you"

"Were you?"

Myungjun nods, settling effortlessly in his arms when Minhyuk lays down next to him. "I missed you"

"Me too. How did it go without me around?"

"Good, I guess. But a lot more boring"

"Glad to hear that", Minhyuk chuckles. "And to see some things haven't changed at all"

"What?"

"You are still stealing my clothes, hyung"

Myungjun pouts. "It's not my fault they are comfortable!"

"Yours are too!"

"Yeah but-"

The light is so feeble it could easily be a trick of his mind, but Minhyuk could swear Myungjun's cheeks got redder. And Myungjun hiding his face in the crook of his neck only reinforces that thought.

"Hyung?", he calls, stroking his hair. "What is it?"

"It's embarrassing"

"I'm sure it is not", he tries to comfort him, knowing how hard it is for Myungjun to openly express his feelings, to expose himself. "Tell me, I won't judge you"

"You will"

"No, I am not going to-"

"It has your scent", he blurts out. "It makes me feel safe and helps me falling asleep when you are not here and -damn, it's even weirder to say it out loud"

Minhyuk stares at him, speechless. That's the last thing he was expecting to come out of such a light-hearted conversation.

"You can call me an idiot, go ahead, I know it sounds stupid-", Myungjun's rambling gets cut off when Minhyuk holds him closer, tightly, with no intention of letting go.

"Do you really mean it?"

"Huh? Of course I do, why would I-"

"Every single word?"

Myungjun shifts a little, looking up at him. "If I say yes, will you let me borrow your clothes whenever I want?"

"That's not fair, you do it anyway"

"True", he laughs. "But I wasn't joking, it's just -it feels like home, if that makes any sense"

Minhyuk would lend him the entire universe, if only it was in his power to do so. That's how much he cherishes him, loves him. A few pieces of fabric are nothing, compared to what he is willing to give up.

"You can have everything you want"

"Even your heart?", Myungjun asks teasingly as if he doesn't know the answer already, hand on his chest, feeling his heartbeat.

"It has always been yours, hyung"

"Forever?"

Minhyuk closes the distance between them, breaking into a smile. "Forever"