I Didn't Mean To-

Caius

"When you said you had something for us to do, alone, together, I didn't expect it to be this!" The beautiful tone of Elizabeth's laugh echoes in the portable room of my studio

She starts touching everything in sight. Her fingertips skimming every instrument in my studio. She is still dressed in her robe and every God damned time she strolls past me, she smells remarkable. Better than she did in those clammy clothes. The rain does a good job of making you smell wrong.

I still don't get why this girl was dancing in the rain. When I saw her spinning around with that grin on her face, I couldn't help but smile myself. I used to dance like that in the rain with my best friend in high school, but we kind of drifted apart.

Andy told me that we really had to get back to the car because my dad was looking for me. So we ran across the street to get to the opposite side. But Andy had to be so damn foolish and bump into the girl. I had to make sure she was okay. She looked like she was about to cry.

After a small chat, we really had to go, so I offered her a ride. She said it was just a few blocks down but Andy probably rode past the house and stopped at West Enterprises.

It would have been rude to just let Andy take her home. So I brought her inside and helped her. I was genuinely concerned about the girl's buttocks, so I brought it up and we ended up having a little argument.

Of course, I was being an asshole. So I offered to treat her luxuriously with what I had. I didn't have much as my dad did, but I had enough to treat myself or in this matter, us, once in a while.

Now, we are at my music studio and Elizabeth seems to be loving it.

"Do you sing?" She asks, hand hovering over the Mic.

"No! Hell no." I laugh, shaking my head no. "I just make beats and instrumental covers. You know, with songs on YouTube, well, mostly Justin Bieber and Mariah Carey."

She gasps, rapidly turning around to face me. Her mouth is agape with a hint of a smile. "I LOVE Mariah Carey! She has the most elegant voice!"

"She does. I fell in love with her once or twice, might still be!" I shrug, strolling over to where Elizabeth is smiling.

"Do you sing?" It's my turn to ask. She does have a beautiful voice when talking and her laugh is gorgeous, she probably sings beautifully as well.

"I love to sing," she smirks, folding her arms over her chest. "But I do not sing. There is a difference."

I nod in understanding, my gaze falling to the ground. "So, you sing in the shower?" Before she can answer, a knock at the door lifts my gaze, and in walks Andy. He smiles, his hands tucked behind his back.

"Sir, your dad is asking for your presence."

With a sigh, I look at Elizabeth. "Will you be able to stay here for a while? I'll be back as soon as possible." I lean in closer to her, "my dad can be a blabberer at times."