His first time

The sixteen year olds went on their second date, not counting the accidental bumping into. They met up in the park and went for a walk. It sounded boring but they somehow made it entertaining, laughing and joking with one another the whole way, completely forgetting about their awkward first introduction just the other day. Eventually, they ended up by the beach, right as it started to get dark, they decided to sit and stare towards the horizon, whilst the colours in the sky were still so beautiful. It was peaceful and the air felt fresh, they couldn't help but happily gaze at each other trying to get hypnotised by their eyes. All was silent and somehow not awkward as they sat by each other and listened to the waves.
Suddenly, the girl took action.
It wasn't long they were dating, especially not too serious after only having two dates, but she wanted a little fun. She went in for the kiss, he went to back out but instead leaned in, realising that his own body wasn't corresponding to his thoughts as his head and his heart were fighting each other and he had an urge to do what he knew he shouldn't so soon. The moonlight shined on them as minutes passed before they slowly  stopped, it was romantic, passionate, unlike anything he had ever felt before. As quickly as the time passed together, they went back to his house. He wasn't prepared, he wasn't sure what to do, it was his first and he didn't want to disappoint, not after finally getting the girl he wanted for so long. The girl kissed his neck and took his shirt off. He got scared and felt awkward, she was his first, that's all he could conjure in his mind, but anxiously anticipated her every move as the night grew.

The next morning he woke, it was a Saturday. He felt something warm on his chest. Confused he looked down and saw the girl, he panicked then it all came rushing back to him. What they had done that night. He didn't want too but something inside him did, he didn't know how to feel. He started sweating as he realised he made a mistake, then he remembered he used protection, he slightly calmed down but was still nervous for he had never expected to be doing this intimate of an activity so soon in a relationship, as he gathered his thoughts, he tried to calm his breathing as to not wake the girl and instead slowly moved from beneath her, he was only wearing his boxers and felt embarrassed so he quickly got dressed and made breakfast. Soon enough she woke up and found him in the kitchen, she called him her little bear. He ignored her and placed her breakfast on the table, she asked if he hated her, he sighed, partly in confusion as to why she would ask something like that and the rest to help gather the memories of the night before. She asked again and he said no. Of course he didn't why would he? She slyly looked at him and licked her lips but he knew what the expression on her face meant and just as quickly as she grinned, he left the room.