The pregnancy

He was mortified. It couldn't be true. She had a suspicion she was pregnant from the first time they did it together, what would he do? His mum was still on holiday and his dad was lost in the army. He called an Uber for her to come round to his. She had bought some pregnancy tests and was going to take them by him just in case. He paced back and forth impatiently. He wanted to go into the army just like his dad did. He wanted to be known as a hero. If she was pregnant he wouldn't be able to achieve his dream, it was all he ever wanted to do in life. He already began to give up believing in his dream, he struggled to wake up in time for his cadets and was stressed for the training. He went to make her some tea. Just as he had finished, she arrived and he let her in. She bought several tests to make sure. She drank the tea and took the pregnancy tests. The boy turned red as the results came back positive. He didn't believe this, he wanted it all to be a bad dream. There was no going back. He wouldn't go into the army, he couldn't. He had to step up and be a dad. He thought about how this would affect his life and what people would think about him. They would think he's just a toy, just another little fuck boy.