The truth

It had been a couple of days since he had found out this information. He finally wrapped his head round the situation. Then his ex started using him again, in a very obvious manner. He thought about it for a while. He then realised there was a very very high chance she was faking it. No, she wasn't on birth control but, he used protection as well as this, it was too early, the pregnancy hormones wouldn't be strong enough to show up. He got angry at the thought but kept it to himself. He continued letting her use him for now as long as it wasn't too bad. He booked an appointment at the hospital after the 6 week mark of her being pregnant for the first ultrasound, if there were any earlier slots, they would book it for a blood pregnancy test. He didn't believe her but he didn't know what to do. She wanted to get an abortion anyway as she knew it would upset him, she was truly only thinking about herself. He wouldn't get back with her either way, he hated her with a passion, he knew the evil behind her eyes. His grandad always said fall in love with somebody's eyes because their body will change but their eyes will always sparkle. He thought that those were the eyes and that was the girl for him but he was clearly wrong. He tried to live his own life and started feeling happier again, he wouldn't be her puppet, not anymore.