Chapter 37

"Stand still" Bo hisses to her brother who groans as she fixes his tie.

"I cannot believe you are getting married" Bernard sighs as he stares at his sister who smiles.

"Feeling sorry that you are still single?" she teases.

"It's not by choice" he mumbles and she pinches his nose.

"All handsome my brother" she smiles and he rolls his eyes before fixing his coat.

"Don't think I will cry for you" he warns and she elbows on his side.

"Even I won't cry for myself" she pokes her tongue out.

"Okay, let the bride's mother walk in and gush about her daughter being the most beautiful bride on the planet and let the bride's father cry in relief that he no longer has to finance her expenses" Natalie shouts through the door as she walks in along with her best friend.

"Shut it Nuts" Bets sighs as she turns to smile at her daughter.

"Oh" Bets gasps as she walks closer and squeezes her daughter's hand.

"You look perfect, baby" she whispers as she hugs Bo.

"Mom" Bo sighs before she eyes her father who stands smiling so she walks to hug him.

"Proud of you, baby girl" he whispers kissing her cheek as she smiles.

"Yeah, you bagged a Price, not the family I would recommend but he got money" Natalie points.

"Nuts please not today, it's my daughter's wedding" Bets asks.

"Imagine how much better life would have been if she married my son?"

"She is older than Nathan" Bets reminds.

"Who cares, if there are sugar daddies, sugar mommies should get a chance too and what's in age? Look are me, young as ever"

"Younger than her grandmother" Rolfe points as he walks in the room to congratulate Bo.

"In that case you fuck like a grandfather" Natalie scoffs.

"Be glad you get fucked at this age" Rolfe teases.

"Oh god, you two" Bets groans as the kids laugh.

***********

"Go walk with Lilac" Gabby orders Bernard who frowns.

"Why would I?" he asks.

"Because you are the only man, I trust not to misbehave with her and just so you know she has four brothers"

"Then ask one of them" he hisses.

"Cannot do that, need her man to be jealous"

"What do I look like? A jealously machine?" he asks.

"No but burning train is what you got named so live up to it. No man has ever been in hit list of males like you do. Good luck" Gabby grins patting on his arm before shoving him towards Lilac.

***********

"Okay, does my cleavage look great?" Naomi asks pushing her breast up.

"It will pop out and scare everyone Naomi, so chill and anyways you are married" Roux reminds her sister.

"The secret of successful marriage, you sex them up, make them hard always so they just want to get in you and forget your ugly side" Naomi points out.

"Take sex out of relation and what's left?" Roux asks.

"Both of them being gay" Naomi points.

"I am glad you are married now and Richard did not see your ugly side or the missing brain cells" Roux pats on her sister's arm.