Chapter 13

Ricardo glances at his brother before he eyes the man who just entered the room, standing up from his chair he watches as Leon greets the man, shaking his hands he asks the man to join them.

"Sergio Volkov, the whole Russia is under his very thumb, illegal fights, drugs, women, you name it and he is the biggest dealer of them all" Richard whispers as he stands beside Ricardo.

"Gives or takes?" Ricardo questions.

"Deals, he deals" Richard states before both of them stand of their guard as the man eyes them before a frown forms on his face.

"Friends?" he asks Leon who moves towards the Russo brothers.

"Hopefully" Leon jokes as he makes the introduction.

"I thought we don't deal with Russo, are they not like them, The Price? We don't touch on their grounds and they don't ours?" Sergio asks and Leon sighs.

"Well as long as there are grounds, I think all of us want to have a cover of it" Leon states as he asks the men to take a seat.

"Greedy, you are greedy man Lucero"

"And you don't have any greed, Volk?" Leon teases.

"Hunger, what I have, it's a hunger that I have"

"Well, Russo are friends now and we have our friends back" Leon states as he points at Russo.

"Just be assured they are not stabbing it, anyways, why is it so dull in here. No music, no dance, you Lucero do not know how to throw a party" he sighs before grabbing the drink someone offers him.

"Or maybe, you Volkov do not know how to enjoy the moment" Paige voices makes the man to turn to stare at the girl as he bursts out in laughter.

"Paige, I see you still have not resigned and left Leon's ass with a drop, you do know I can pay way better than him" he grins as she joins them.

"But he is a better boss" she replies.

"Ouch, you broke my heart"

"Well, then let me start the healing, you need to sign, here and here"

"And this is something my lawyer should not look into"

"Only if you okay for him to know exactly where you are staying at" she smiles and he laughs as he puts the glass down and signs the papers.

"You play dirty Paige, a dangerous woman a very dangerous one. If I did not know better, I would say you are Leon greatest weapon" he grins and Paige smiles as she shuts the file.

"Here's your room's key"

"About that, I don't want a room"

"Are you not staying here?" she asks glancing at Leon for a moment.

"I am but I will be the one to choose my own room"

"Okay, just let me know which room you prefer"

"A certain Storm's room" he states cheekily and Paige loses her smile.

"Storm's are guests of mine, Volkov and they are my sisters-in-law" Leon warns.

"Every girl is someone's sister-in-law"

"Sergio Volkov, you don't play with a Storm" Richard speaks surprising all of them.

"Spoken like a man who had got a taste of a storm" Sergio grins.

"Gents" Paige calls for their attention.

"A word of advice, don't fuck my sisters until you want to change their surnames. Mr. Volkov, someone will escort you to your room, one you will be staying at" Paige smiles before she nods at Leon and walks away.