Chapter 11

"Eat just a little more" shaking her head Gabby pushes his hand holding the spoon away as she snuggles in his lap.

"It will help"

"No" protesting his tries, she pouts burying her head on his neck and smelling him.

"Does your tummy hurt?" asking her the question, he puts the spoon away as he unties the belt of the robe, he rubs her stomach.

"My heart hurts"

"Why does my baby's heart hurt?"

"I did not get my shower sex" glaring at him, she pushes his hand away from her stomach.

"You are sore"

"I don't want to talk with you"

"Okay" sighing he keeps quiet as he kisses on her forehead and once again puts his hand on her stomach rubbing it slowly.

"I am your wife that means I get the privilege to have all sort of sex with you! Whom else will I go demand it with if not you?" shouting at him at once she moves slightly on his lap and stares at his face.

"I never said I will not give you all sort of sex, but right now you are not able to even stand properly," he reasons with her.

"You can always slam me on the wall and pick me up; well wall sex would have been off the list as well, killing two birds with one dick"

"You will get your all sort of sex once you are good to go also, after few tries you will get used to my size and you can ravish me anytime"

"I guess so," nodding her head, she once again puts her head on his shoulder.

"Rare, I don't want to have kids just now, is that fine with you?"

"I am in no hurry, are you on pills?"

"Yeah"

"Okay, so does your stomach hurt?"

"I am full actually" grinning she faces him.

"You barely ate anything," pointing at the plates in front of him, he raises his brow.

"I am not hungry anymore and you know no power in this world can stop me when I want to eat"

"True" nodding his head he pulls her closer to him, enjoying their moment together.

*******

Curling in Ricardo's arms Gabby closes her eyes loving the silence between them and his hands massaging her head was just the perfect touch.

She nuzzles her nose at the side of his neck trailing little kisses at the side; enjoying being with him in this way, one she never thought would have been possible few weeks ago.

"Rare?" she calls as she gazes his face and he look at her pausing as he grabs his coffee.

"Were you really serious when you offered me the job at your office?" she asks and he frowns.

"Of course, I was serious. You do know you were so amazing right?" he asks her but she bites on her lips before putting her head back on his chest.

"It was just some thoughts that I..."

"Thoughts that were so damn useful that it worked baby, so don't ever sell yourself short" he warns grabbing her jaw.

"But what will I do at your office, do they even have a vacancy?" she asks and he smiles.

"I can think of lots of work for you" he teases but she shakes her head and shifts on his lap.

"No, I am serious Rare. I don't want to think you are giving me a job because I have been complaining to you about what to do when you go to your office...