Chapter Six

Charlie's P.O.V.

Hands gripped at my breats kneading it gently, as he shoved me against the wall. I kissed him harder, tugging at the ends of his unruly hair. He shuffled closer, decreasing any space that had been between us. My clothed chest touched his, his hands roaming all over my life.

I broke the kiss and began kissing his neck, sucking lightly on his throat. He groaned when my hand gently made its way down his defined stomach. "Charlie," he breathed once my hand reached his crotch.

Thoughts of Liam soon filled my head as he continued to whisper my name and kiss my neck. Tears blurred my vision, my hand going limp, and my body freezing. Harry pulled back just enough to see my face. "What's wrong?" He questioned, brows furrowed. Once he noticed my tear filled eyes he pulled back even more, his hands cupping my face.

"I'm sorry," my throat began to close up right as a world full of emotions fell on my shoulders. "I just can't,"

"Hey, hey." he shushed me. "That's okay. I just thought that-"

"I did," I cut him off. "I thought I was ready for this again, but I'm not. Not at all,"

"It's okay. I understand. Do you want to talk about it?" the concern in his eyes warmed my heart.

"It's complicated and you just met me," I laughed lightly, realization hitting me hard.

"Everyone has a little complication and well I'm a pretty good listener,"

"We're in a bathroom stall though," I pointed out.

A cheeky smile spread across his face as he looked at our surroundings. "Well then it looks like we'll have to go back to my flat and get something warm to drink,"

"I'm not really an open person, and besides I don't want to burden you with my problems."

He wiped away the tear that had managed to fall down my face with his thumb, "I would listen to a beautiful girl like yourself's story anyday. Angels like you shouldn't be crying,"

My heart melted at his words, me shacking my head and grabbing his outstretched hand, allowing him to lead the way. He turned to look at me as we reached the table. "We're gonna go back to my flat lads, see you later," he announced to the group.

A series of wolf whistles and howls filled the already loud room as he shook his head and pulled me closer to him, taking the lead once again. I kept my head down nodding at Ashlee when she called bye to me winking in the process.

_________________________

The car ride to his flat was quite, with the exception of my occasional sniffles. Harry's eyes stayed on the road almost the entire time, while his hand stayed on my knee.

He parked his car and lead the way up his flat, unlocking the door and allowing me to enter first. He closed the door behind him and turned the lights on. "Make yourself at home I'm going to get you a change of clothes and get the kettle started," he whispered.

I nodded my head, making my way to his grey couch, sitting down with a huff. He smiled in my direction before he walked to what I assumed was the kitchen. I rubbed my arms to warm them up a little. I took in my surroundings of his simple flat, studying his huge movie collection next to the flat screen. I sat back on the smaller couch and noticed the bigger one was next to it, making them an L shape.

His flat theme was grey and white, very simple yet manly. Cologne filled my nostrils as he walked back into the livingroom with folded clothes in his hand. "Here you go," he smiled gently. "There gonna be big but that's all I have," he explained.