ONE

"Y/n wake up !"

...

"Y/n !"

...

You feel suddenly someone flicking your forehead.

"What the fuck Alex..." you groans, opening your eyes.

"You're going to be late !" say your brother before leaving your room.

You look at your phone and see that it's already 7.30am. 

Chifuyu <3

(you) hey sorry I'm going to be late at                                     school i just woke up lol

(him) bro... you always late it's not new 😐

(you) shut up dumbass it's the first time this week :/

(him) :(

i'll wait for you at the front of the school

(you) okay thanks chichi 😋

(him) man stop calling me that... 

You put your uniform on, brush your teeth and hair and put some makeup on. You go into the kitchen and get something to eat in the fridge. 

"Alex I'm leaving !" you say before taking your bag and going out of the apartment. 

No response. 'Oh he's already gone to work' you think. You close the door and make your way to the school. 

After 15minutes, you arrive in front of the school and find Chifuyu sitting in the grass, playing on his phone. You approach him quietly and sit next to him. He doesn't seem to have noticed you, he was so concentrated on his phone. You take out your phone.

Chifuyu <3

(you) bro why you so concentrated on                                     your phone 🤨🤨

(him) where are you ?

He lifts his head and starts to look at the entrance of the school. You hit him on the head and he jumps before looking at you.

"Bro you scared me ! I didn't notice you" he say before getting up.

"Let's go" he say before taking your hand for helping you to get up.

"Thanks chichi" you respond, smirking at him.

He hit you on the head "Stop that !"

---

It's now lunch time, you and Chifuyu go eat in the spot you're always going. 

"We can't hang out after school, I have to go at a meeting with the gang" says Chifuyu while eating his lunch.

"What ? We were supposed to eat together and watch the new season of our series tonight... how could you do this to me..." you say dramatically pretending to wipe your tears.

He laugh at your show "sorry it was decided this morning and I can't skip it, it's an important meeting".

"Don't worry we can do that an another day..." you smirk "but I don't know if I can keep waiting for you to watch it..." you say looking at him to see his reaction.

He turns his head towards you like he has seen a ghost "What ?! Nah you can't do this ! We promised to watch it together bc I don't want to cry alone !"

His sad face turns in a second in a thinking face

"What are you thinking about ?" you ask him.

"Actually..." he put his fingers on his chin "I think the meeting will be pretty fast because the boss just want to tell us some infos about an other gang so I can be in time for tonight".

"Really ? You want Alex to pick you up after the meeting ? It'll go faster than walking to my house" you ask him.

He think 5 seconds "Naah you know what ? We'll eat and watch the series at my house, the meeting is less far from my house than yours. Can your bro take you to my place ?"

"No need, I'll go to your house after school and watch a movie or something till you come back" you say already thinking of what you're going to watch.

He nods his head and get up after finishing his lunch "Okay let's do that." He smile and take your hand to get you up, like always. 

"But this time don't eat all my food otherwise I'll strangle you to death" he say ruffling your hair.

"Yea yea chichi don't worry" you laugh but stop fast when you see the face chifuyu was making.

"Y/n. Stop. Calling. Me. That." he say walking towards you.

'Oh no' you think. You began to run in the opposite way of him, you turn your head and see him running after you. "Y/N GET BACK HERE !"

"NO WAY ! I DON'T WANT TO DIE !" you scream to him, continuing to run.

~~~
hey guys ! i don't know when the next chapter will be out, i don't think i'll have a regular posting rythme sooo i'll prevent you on tiktok (follow dekusussybaeka 😮‍💨)