𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟴: 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁?

Fahrradsattel || Pisse || (Now Playing)

Not fully proof read!

Word Count: 1,332 words

"Wake up sleepy head!!" Nahoya yelled as he slid into Y/n's room since he had socks on

"Wake up sleepy head!!" Nahoya yelled as he slid into Y/n's room since he had socks on. Y/n slowly sat up and he looked at Nahoya with a glare.

"I'll kill you if you keep yelling to wake me up. And I'm serious this time." Y/n said as he slowly got off the bed, his expression going back to a very tired one. "Y..Yes sir!" Nahoya said as he watched Y/n get off the bed.

"Mama said to come downstairs so we can eat together since you always eat in your room by yourself." Nahoya said and quickly left to go downstairs.

"But I like staying in my room by myself." Y/n sighed. Y/n stretched hearing a few satisfying cracks and pops in his joints and back before going to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"Hurry up Y/n! Your food is going to get cold!" Their mom shouted from downstairs, but Y/n kept quiet as he brushed his teeth since he felt more sluggish than usual today.

"That boy is always taking his sweet ass time thinkin' he got all the time in the world." She sighed and went back to the kitchen. Soon enough Y/n came downstairs his hair sticking out in every direction. "Good morning Y/n." Souya said.

"Mhm." Y/n hummed and shimmied his way to where his food was since that was his main priority at the moment. "Thank you for the food." Y/n said as he put his hands in a praying motion before everyone started eating.

It was quiet. Too quiet.

Y/n looked up at his mom and than back at Nahoya and Souya who looked at each other too wondering why their mom wasn't talking. "So, Nahoya." Their mom began out of nowhere making said male flinch slightly.

"Yesterday, you came home with scratches on your face. What were you doing to get scratches on your face?" She said. "Just..uhm messing around with some friends haha." Nahoya nervously laughed and looked at Souya and Y/n with a 'please help me' look even though he was smiling.

"Alright. What were you and your 'friends' doing?" She asked. "Thank you for the food ma." Y/n and Souya said and quickly put their plates in the sink.

They both looked back at Nahoya who had a look of shock and disappointment even if he was smiling. "I'm gonna go to see Takemitchy ma!" Y/n shouted as he ran up the stairs with Souya behind him.

'May Nahoya Kawata aka our sibling rest in peace.' Souya and Y/n thought as they went to their rooms. Y/n quickly brushed his hair and put on any kind of clothes that look good and quickly went downstairs before leaving. Y/n waltzed his way to Takemitchy's house and rang the door bell.