𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭: 𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲-

Jealous || Eyedress || (Now playing)

Not fully proof read!

Word Count: 2,530 words

Y/n quickly got up once the bell rang

Y/n quickly got up once the bell rang. 'Freedom at last!' He thought as he quickly went downstairs to put his outside shoes on and take his school shoes off.

"Sleepy!" Nahoya called out making Y/n turn his head with a small glare. "Oh, it's you." Y/n said as he closed the small locker and began to walk away.

"Why're you so moody all of a sudden??" Nahoya asked as he and Souya cached up with him. "I just don't like seeing your face even if we're siblings."

Y/n mumbled. "Aww, don't be like that Sleepy!" Nahoya said as he wrapped an arm around Y/n's neck. "You have four seconds to let me go before I drop kick your ass." Y/n said and held up four fingers. "One.. Two.. Three." Y/n said and soon enough Nahoya took his arm back not wanting his face to be one with the concrete.

"How does it feel to be apart of Toman Sleepy?" Souya asked. "All I gotta say is, let's pray and hope mama doesn't find out we're in a gang cause we all know as triplets, she will put us in our graves." Y/n said as he shivered.

"Agreed." Nahoya and Souya both said. "I'll tell you something when we get home." Y/n said and Nahoya and Souya nodded their heads.

"So, if you and Takemitchy don't bring Baji-kun back from Valhalla, Mikey said he'd kill you and Takemitchy." Souya said. "Pretty much. I'm not trying to die before I hit 20 and up." Y/n sighed as he laid down on his bed.

"And I only have until Toman's showdown with Valhalla starts." Y/n added on with a groan.

"Let's hope you don't die, we don't want ma to start crying again and Nahoya yelling at the doctors." Souya said and earned a punch to the arm from Nahoya.

"Plus, I never had a boyfriend yet." Y/n whined as he moved his legs up and down. "Ooh~ So Sleepy is gay I see!" Nahoya said his smile growing wider.

"I might as well say it. I might die anyways." Y/n said as he sat up and plucked Nahoya on the forehead. "But let's not tell mama just yet. I don't know if she'd support me or anything like that." Y/n mumbled.

"Anyways, I barley know anything about Valhalla." Y/n said. "Welp, good luck Y/n. If you die we'll pick up your remains." Souya said earning a kick to the side by Y/n.

"Ouch! Why do you both keep hitting me!?" He asked as he rubbed his side. "Because you make snarky remarks." Both Nahoya and Y/n said. "Alright that was all I wanted to say now both of you get out my damn room."