Kars x Reader 🍋

POV: you are a pillar woman and are the only woman left of your kind since Kars and Esidisi slaughtered everyone. You managed to survive by hiding in a cellar where either of them bothered to search for people and you went 2,000 years surviving by yourself hidden away from people so you wouldn't be seen by Kars or Esidisi. You were out hunting one night and on your way home you were caught by Esidisi who had been stalking you for a couple months since he found out you were still alive and took you back to the temple that he and Kars were currently living in. It was a large place and you were locked away in one of the rooms all day and night but you were allowed out to roam sometimes. There were two other pillar men there who were called Santana and Wamuu who were being raised by Kars and Esidisi, they were the two babies they took with them when they slaughtered everyone.

Your POV: I sat on my large bed wearing a small white thigh length dress, staring at the wall thinking. Kars would usually come and let me out but this time he was late. I got up and walked out onto the balcony, I could easily be seen by Esidisi from his room so if I tried escaping from the balcony he could stop me. I had never tried to escape but it had crossed my mind daily, always thinking of new plans only to discover that they wouldn't work. I sat on the wall of the balcony and let my legs dangle off the edge as I looked down at the ground from 5 floors up. The temple was more of a castle like structure as it was so tall but it was originally a temple. I looked out at the beautiful night sky and the large moon as I enjoyed the feeling of the cool breeze gently blowing toward me, making my dress slightly sway. I hadn't noticed Kars opening the door to my room as I sat and thought to myself, nor did I hear him creeping up behind me. I suddenly felt two large hands grip my waist and a chin being placed on my shoulder. It was Kars. "A beautiful view isn't it?" He said, breaking the peaceful silence. I quietly agreed as I continued to gaze upon the night sky. "Tell me, why haven't you tried escaping yet (y/n)?" He said, his hair tickling my neck and exposed back. "I like it here" I said, blatantly lying. I truly hated it here and had an aching desire to go out and explore the world myself. He let out a deep chuckle and let go of my waist, walking back inside my room. I looked back to see him stood with his arms crossed. "Well? Are you coming out for a while?" He asked sternly. "I suppose so" I said, getting down off the wall and walking back inside my room. I walked past Kars and exited my room, happy to be free for a while. Kars also exited my room, shutting the door behind him and he watched me go down the large stair case to the bottom floor. On the bottom floor there was a large pond which was lit up nicely by the purple flames on the cold marble walls, it was a shallow man made pond which had a couple of large koi fish inside. Kars also came down and stood next to me as I watched the fish swimming around in the crystal blue water. "How about we spend some time together tonight?" He asked, with a smile which looked slightly suspicious. "What do you mean?" I asked curiously, looking up at him. He then grabbed my wrists and pushed me against a wall. "I think you know what I mean" he growled into my ear as he looked at my body like a predator eyeing up its prey. Before I had time to respond he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder causing me to gasp. He then headed back upstairs in the direction of his room this time. "Kars stop!" I said as his hands felt up my soft thighs getting closer and closer to my womanhood. I began to wriggle around in an attempt to get him to stop but it was no use, he arrived at his room and slammed the door open and threw me on the bed before locking the door. As I he came closer to me I backed away from him until my back hit the headboard of the bed. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle." He said with a predatory grin. He gripped my ankles and pulled me towards him before then grabbing my wrists, keeping me in place on the bed. He leant down and kissed my jaw, leaving a trail of kisses from my collar bones down to my breasts. He moved his hand from my wrist and grabbed my breast through my dress roughly. I begged for him to stop but he was too strong and had too much power over me, my begs and whimpers only made him more aroused. I could feel him becoming hard against my leg as he touched and groped my sensitive body. He removed my revealing dress exposing my flush skin to him, he also removed my bra in the process. He continued to give me hickeys along my collar bones and on my breasts, marking me as his. I moaned out as he continued to tease and place love bites on my sensitive bust, his free hand sneakily made its way between my legs and began to massage my inner thighs just below my womanhood. "You seem to be enjoying this hm?" Kars asked in a low growl, his face extremely close to mine. I looked away and blushed a dark shade of red as he gave triumphant grin and continued to toy with my body. His hand found its way to my womanhood and he began to rub me gently through my thin lacy panties, making me moan quietly. He then reached his limit and took my panties off along with his own underwear, revealing his large aching manhood. I blushed and looked up at him afraid of what was to come. He forcefully spread my legs open before positioning at my entrance. "The pain won't last long" he said sadistically before ramming himself inside me at a rapid pace, stretching my virgin walls open. He let out a low groan as his full length was buried deep inside me, throbbing for release. He pulled out slowly and slammed back inside enjoying my reactions. I let out a shaky moan from the pain and slight pleasure. He leaned down and kissed my cheek before thrusting at a steady pace, keeping his face buried next to mine. I could hear his soft grunts over my loud ones, I moved my hands up to his hair and played with it as he continued to thrust slightly faster. I moaned out his name quietly which made him pound me deeper and rougher, quickening his pace. I felt my release coming closer with each thrust. He whispered dirty things into my ear between each thrust before going faster and deeper, slamming his manhood against my cervix. I moaned louder as I felt myself coming undone, pleasure washed over me as I met my orgasm. Kars thrusted a couple more times before his release, filling me with his seed. My walls clenched as the warm fluids entered me, Kars girth still inside. He pulled out once he had finished and gave me a kiss before laying beside me. "You're mine now" he whispered sadistically into my ear.