Jotaro x Reader 🍋

Focusing all my energy on this fic now, my other oneshots book is on hold for a while.

Edit: all my other fics up until now were written 2/3 years ago but published only recently, I do find them cringey but I'm leaving them up for now.

Set in part 3.

I watched in awe as Jotaro battered yet another stand user, his powerful Star Platinum chanting a mantra of "ora"s with each blow. My own stand retreated as I knew the fight would be over. Star Platinum shouted one last "ora!" before the stand user was hit with a final blow, sending them pummelling through the small town. Mumbling his signature phrase, Jotaro turned to look at me. "You weren't hurt, (y/n)" he asked me, dried blood coating his fiery muscles. "No, but you should be more worried about yourself right now" I said, half scolding him. If it wasn't for his tough guy persona, I'm sure he would've been on the ground wailing. "Come on, let's go to the others and cover your wounds" I said, motioning to the hotel we were staying at. It was late in the afternoon and a stand user had appeared out of nowhere, after we had booked a stay for the night. The plan was for me to share a room with Jotaro tonight as Polnareff and Kakyoin were together and Joseph and Avdol were sharing once again.
We walked back to the hotel, Jotaro quiet as ever. "Sorry I didn't help out much" I said, feeling somewhat guilty I exited the ordeal without a single scrape or bruise. "No, the least injured the better" Jotaro said, nonchalantly. I hummed in response, pushing open the door to the hotel entrance. We were given our room keys and I had written the room numbers of everyone else's rooms on my hand.
"Hey, you go to the room and I'll fetch the first aid kit from Mr Joestar, okay?" I asked him, placing the keys in his hand. He nodded before turning away in the direction of our room. I sighed before heading to Mr Joestars and Avdols room, hoping we had the necessary supplies left in the first aid kit. I felt myself grow tired as I walked down the hallways, perhaps as a result of sun stroke, the flickering lights overstimulating me. I gave their door a sharp knock before calling out, "Mr Joestar! It's (Y/N)!". I heard a faint inaudible yell and a crash before he opened the door. "What's the issue, (Y/N)?" He asked with a big smile. "I need the first aid kit for Jotaro" I said, my arms folded. "Ah! I see, just one minute" he said before going inside and frantically looking around, leaving me stood leant against the doorframe. "Hello (Y/N)" Avdol said, sitting on one of the two single beds in the room. I smiled and waved before Mr Joestar sprung up infront of me with a first aid kit. "Here it is!" He exclaimed. "Thanks! I'll return it in the morning" I said with a smile as I took it. He nodded and we said our goodbyes before I headed back to mine and Jotaros shared room, knocking on Polnareffs and Kakyoins along the way. Before they had time to open it, I bucked it down the hallway. Giggling to myself as I heard Polnareffs frustrated yells. I eventually made it back to our room without any other distractions and gave a light knock. "Jotaro it's me!" I said, before the knob jiggled and he opened the door. "Hey" he said, stood without his usual jacket on. I winced seeing the dry blood on his strong arms. I shut the door behind me and opened the green box of supplies before even looking at the room. "We have gauze, antiseptic spray, a cold compress and a double bed.." I said, as I looked up from the box. "What on earth.." I said, looking at him. "Seems the old man didn't specify what type of room" He said, seemingly annoyed. "And you didn't ask for a change?" I said, placing the box down on a nearby set of drawers before placing my hands on my hips. "Tch. You think I haven't? All the other ones are booked" He said, sitting on the bed with a huff. "Whatever we'll figure it out after we clean that blood up" I said, pointing at him with a grimace. "Yare yare daze" he muttered as I sat beside him with the first aid kit on my lap.
I used a damp cloth to first wipe the blood from his body, my stomach churning as the dried, brown blood flaked off onto the cloth. "Are you sure these didn't hurt?" I said teasingly, smirking at his annoyed expression. He didn't answer. I got some of the antiseptic wound wash and poured it onto a clean cloth before dabbing it against his open wounds. His skin was hot beneath my cold hands, his tanned skin contrasting with mine. He hissed at the stinging sensation, flinching at each dab. "Just a few more" I said as I applied the liquid to the rest of his cuts. "Thanks" He murmured as I finished up.
After they were all clean, my focus shifted back to the sleeping situation. I quickly dumped all the used supplies in the bin and closed the first aid kit before dumping it on a set of drawers. "So, what are we gonna do?" I asked.
He shrugged,"maybe make a barricade down the middle". I grinned, "great idea!" I quickly searched the room for spare pillows and created a wall down the middle of the bed, leaving us with two separate sides. "Would the blanket go over the top or under the barricade?" I asked, looking at the blanket which I had thrown on the floor before putting up the wall. "Over the barricade" he said. I nodded and placed the blanket over the bed. We both stood back and admired our work. It was practically like having two separate beds!
I then went into the bathroom and took a shower, before changing into the pyjamas Mr Joestar had kindly offered to me. Much to my dismay, it was sexy lingerie. I huffed and brushed me teeth before exiting the bathroom, dumping my dirty clothes in the corner of the room. I then looked at myself in the long mirror mounted on the wall, then at Jotaro who was lay on his side of the bed shirtless, too immersed in his book to notice me. "Mr Joestar bought me these" I said, looking at myself, my hands on my hips. "I don't know what to think of it.." I said, frowning at my image. It was a short mid thigh nightdress which was fully opaque but still very lacy with a deep sweetheart neckline and thin straps. Jotaro looked up from his book momentarily, "Tch, what a pervert" he said, before flicking the page and continuing his book. I sighed. "It'll do, I suppose" I murmured to myself before crawling into my side of the bed and slipping under the sheets, my back against the wall of pillows as I lay on my side. "I'm gonna go to sleep, please don't be loud" I said as I turned off the lamp on my bedside table. "Okay" he said, flicking the page of his book once again. His lamp was still on, but I didn't mind the faint glow. I shut my eyes and listened to the sound of pages flicking, eventually lulling me to sleep.