Diavolo x Reader 🍋

POV:
You were previously a member of passione before one day you met the boss face to face, he didn't kill you but instead made you live with him, hiding you away from society and filing you as dead. He did this to conceal his own identity and to have some company you expected. Diavolo had never harmed you and wasn't too bad to live with, since you never even saw him anyway, you only ever see his right hand man, Doppio, who is a really nice person.
Your POV:
I woke up to Doppio gently shaking my shoulder, repeating my name. "(Y/N)? Are you awake?" He asked smiling. "Yeah" I said groggily as I sat up on the bed, next to Doppio. "Do you think Diavolo will let me outside today?" You asked quietly. You hadn't been outside in a long time, since Diavolo didn't want anybody to realise you were alive. "Why would you ask that? Do you not like it here?" Doppio asked worriedly. "No no it's not that" I stood up and walked to one of the large windows. "I just miss being outside sometimes" I stated, peeking out the curtains. "It's not just you, you know." Doppio said, smiling once more. "Diavolo has to deal with not being outside too." He finished. I walked back over to the bed and sat once more. "So what did you wake me up early for?" I asked, curiously. "Oh, Diavolo said he wanted to see you" he said, his tone still cheery. I looked scared as he finished his sentence. "It's nothing bad! I don't think..." Doppio said, nervously smiling. "Okay" I said before Doppios eyes turned green, indicating that Diavolo was coming out. I looked away as he transformed, as he has mentioned he doesn't like being watched while it happens. I turned back around and Diavolo was sat beside me. "You've been a good girl (Y/N)" he said leaning close to me. "W-what do you mean?" I asked staying still. "You haven't tried to escape like I thought you would" He said, his long hair draped over his shoulders. I was thinking of something to say before he abruptly kissed me, his soft lips against mine. I pulled away from the shock which seemed to disappoint Diavolo. "Now now, relax (Y/N), I just want to make you feel good" he said, grabbing my waist and pulling me onto his lap. He pushed the straps of my lacy nightdress off my shoulders, attacking my neck with kisses and love bites. I struggled against him and plead for him to stop but he didn't. He then pulled me off him and stood up, yanking me up with him by grabbing my hair, I let out a pained yelp. "Come on now, be a good girl and stop struggling" he said, his words like venom. I looked up at him before he pushed me against the wall, pinning my arms above my head. "Are you willing to behave?" He asked, his face close to mine. I nodded meekly and he gave a big grin, he moved a free hand to my breast and gently squeezed it through my thin nightie, my erect nipples clearly visible. He stopped and stepped away from me, leaving me against the wall. He began to unbuckle his belt while maintaining eye contact with a sadistic grin. I heard the scratching of a zipper and he took his erect member out the confines of his underwear. I blushed and looked away as he once more got close to me. He got close enough to where his manhood was touching my leg and he whispered into my ear "how about you use that pretty little mouth to please me, hm?" He said before kissing my jawline. I nodded and nervously got onto my knees, my body slightly shaking from fear. Diavolo placed his hands on the back of my head and pushed his member in my mouth, forcefully pounding himself inside. I gagged a couple times and had a string of drool hanging from my chin, he looked down at me maliciously and kept going. He eventually pulled his girth out of my mouth, and crouched down to my level, wiping the drool from my chin. He pushed me down onto the floor and hovered above me, before taking my nightdress off me, revealing my (B/S) breasts. He leaned down and licked my nipple teasingly, his free hand toying with my other breast. I let out light whimpers as he teased my breasts, causing my womanhood to get excited. He sneakily removed my panties while still focusing on my chest and threw them somewhere. He then pulled away and lifted my legs and placed them over his thighs, his throbbing member resting against my wet womanhood. "First time hm?" He asked, a sadistic smile creeping onto his face. "Please, stop" I said meekly as he moved his member so it was resting on my lower abdomen as a size refrence. "Your body's so small, it may hurt for a bit" he said as he lined himself up at my entrance. Diavolo slowly pushed himself inside, causing me to let out a pained moan. He didn't give me time to adjust and began to quickly thrust himself in and out of me at a fast yet steady pace. He let out a couple grunts before speaking up,"you're so tight (Y/N)" he said, beads of sweat forming on his toned body. The pain was replaced with pleasure and I began to moan, his name occasionally slipping out, making him thrust faster. As he continued to relentlessly pound me I could feel my orgasm begin to come close, and his was also seemingly coming closer as his thrusts had become slightly sloppier. He leaned down so his face was beside my ear, "I'm gonna fill up that tiny pussy of yours" he said, licking my neck after. He began to whisper dirty things into my ear, driving me closer to the edge along with his slowly increasing speed. I couldn't hold it back anymore and felt my orgasm wash over me, moaning loudly. Feeling my walls clench around him was enough to send Diavolo to his orgasm too, releasing himself inside me. He thrusted his member a couple more times before pulling out and catching his breath. Diavolo stood up and put his manhood away before leaving my room without a word, leaving me alone to clean myself up.