Mysterious Dream

(Where we are in the serie:
Season 2 episode 10 "Fury")

*but it's gonna be different in this story*

Chapter 10

Lydia Pov:
It is my birthday i could somehow feel that today might be not as i thought it might be.. something wasn't right, there was something in the air.... Ever since the death of Peter Hale i wasn't myself at all."Happy sweet 17! Lydia!!" Allison shouted, she walked into the backyard to the pool where i am was standing, starring at the drink i made. "Thank you" i smiled at her and starred back at the drink. "Are you ok?" She asked me "i don't think this party  will blow up like it did last year..." i replied "why would you say that? It's your birthday everyone in school knows that there's gonna be a party here! Why shouldn't they attempt to come?" I don't know Allison maybe because i looked like a crazy witch in the end of the battle against Peter and almost everyone saw me going all cra- "Lydia?" She softly pulled me in for a hug "they will come! I know it" i sigh "fine, I'll trust you. But if no one shows up.. you would be the last person i wanna talk to!" She smiled, i know that smile somehow.. she planned something, she definitely wa- *ding dong* i looked at Allison who smirked at me and said "go ahead those are probably some guests!" I walked the door as fast as i can and opened the door, a lot of people stormed in and made their way to the backyard, where i was always throwing my birthday parties. "I told you, they would come!" I smiled at Allison and we both joined the others in the backyard. As the night goes on, more and more people joined us, even Scott and Stiles made it to the party "Hey Boys, where's Y/n?" Scott looked at me and replied with a simple "hey...she couldn't come" "But she wishes you a happy birthday for sure!" Stiles added to Scott's sentence. "Thanks" i response and walked away from them.

Stiles Pov:
Scott and i decided to stand in the same position where we were the whole time that we have attempted Lydia's birthday party. My head was still in the situation where i kissed Y/n and said the 3 words to her, where she didn't or couldn't reply to because i was to nervous and to afraid of her reaction so that i left her room as fast as i could.. Scott who was right in front of me was talking about something that i couldn't listen to... my head, my heart, my thoughts, my soul was still in the moment when her lips touched mine, it was magical.. She eve- "Yo Stiles!?!" Scott pulled me out of my thoughts and asked "did you even listened to me?" "I-.. yeah! Yeah? Wait what were you saying?" He rolled his eyes "what?" I asked "you were off the whole car ride and now you're off here too, stiles bro she really got you thinking about her all the time" he smiled, i didn't even knew that he was talking to me in the car maybe...she did got me all in my head..

Y/n Pov:
I'm in my room trying to make it look a little less messy.. nothing makes sense in the moment, i need to clear my mind. My mom always told me my dad died and then years later he wants to kill me and now he's sorry for what he have done to me.. then there's Stiles..the moment he was in my head i could feel butterflies in my stomach flying around all crazy.. i still can't believe this, he loves me! Or does he? I'm confused, tired, sad and happy at the same time... my head started spinning and i forced my to sleep.

I woke up in my room "Mom?" I asked, my mom was next to me she smiled and said "good morning, my dear"  her eyes were watery and her voice broke in between the sentence "Mom? Is something wrong?" She looked at me and smiled "I'm sorry, for everything.. there's always a reason for everything remember that, i love you my baby girl" i started crying what is going on.. "I love you too, Mom?" She stand up and walked backwards where she slowly disappears in a white bright light. I covered my eyes and when the light was gone...

"Mom!?!" I woke up shocked.. *sigh* it was just a dream.. I'm ok. That was a wired dream of my mom.. I'm confused about what just happened.. what does she even mean by that? "There's always a reason for everything".. does she mean the things that happened between her and Dad?
It's been a few hours since i slept early it's only 7 pm. rn and it's still Lydia's birthday... i really wish i was there but Derek wouldn't let me out of the house.. i wonder what he knows about all this stuffs. Does he know about my dad? Does he knows he's the one doing all of this.. well sorta...

Ben/ Y/n's Dad:
My hands were shaking... i didn't knew if i did the right thing or not but i just killed James.. I'm terrible. Seeing him there, laying on the ground, everything is all bloody..i just couldn't so i clapped my hands and made James body and the blood disappear... i took a seat and made myself comfortable and thought about the last few words of him.. what does that supposed to mean.. does that mean I'm not supposed to kill him? Or what? Does it mean he's going to come back? I looked at my calendar it's been days since i went to Laura's grave.. i miss you Honey. My thoughts slipped to my daughter, my blood.. the only one i have left.. What have i done.. *sigh* I'm so sorry Y/n.. the room became darker i blinked and everything was like before.. "what was that?!?!" I could feel someone rushing around "hey! Get out here!!!" As i said.. a wolf came out of the kitchen corner. I looked closer.. Laura?.. no no this can't be i must be dreaming! The room lights up she..the wolf shifted to Laura.. tears came down my eyes "h-how?" She didn't answered instead she gave me a sign to follow her.. and that's what i did "how are you alive?" "Oh Ben I'm not.. I'm just a ghost but i need you to see this.." i was sad, Happy and confused but i followed her.....