Ch. 1 The Sparks

Levy's POV: It's approximately 12:30 here at Fairy Tail and I got here at 8:00 so I've been here for 4 hours and 30 minutes. I have been waiting for a particular iron eating friend to come from a long job back to Fairy Tail. He wrote letters to me and said that he and Pantherlily will be coming today. So, I have been waiting, reading all day.

But I don't like him just want to see a friend right now.

"Gajeel!" I heard Natsu yell.
"Oi! Fire brain! Long time no see!" Gajeel said.
"Gajeel! Let's fight!" Natsu said.
"Nope, I have to eat iron to regain energy from that last job." Gajeel said walking away from Natsu. Who started screaming that Gajeel's a wimp and then other Fairy Tail mages joined in and then before you know it everyone is fighting. Typical.

"Hey squirt." Gajeel says ruffling my hair.
"Gawd! Gajeel stop that will you." I said starting to fix my hair before it was ruffled.
"Still, the same I see." Gajeel said stuffing iron into his mouth.
"What that suppose to mean?" I asked Gajeel.
"Nathang, I waz jusk sayin." Gajeel said his words making no sense since he wouldn't slow down on the iron.
"Okay then." I said with a sigh and then turn my attention to Pantherlily.
"Pantherlily! How was the job with this iron head?" I asked.
"Terrible! Gajeel wouldn't listen to a word I said!" Pantherlily exclaimed.
"Gehe." Gajeel laughed a little.
"Hehe. I understand you completely. Seriously, Gajeel needs to read a page from your book because you always listen Pantherlily." I said while grabbing him and placing him on my lap.

Gajeel POV: I don't like Levy or love her just don't want her talking to other guys and I always want her full attention on me. Simple things that are easy to do, but no, it seems like I am being controlling or whatever big word Levy used.

Pantherlily says I "like" Levy, but what does he know? He's just a cat with wings, and my best friend. But my own conscious tells me that I "like" Levy too but I ignore it like I do with Lily.
**************

All rights reserved.