Ch 12 Relationships

Levy POV

I transport to our hideout to see everyone waiting for me. I bow my head in shame. I am let Gajeel see me.

"How did it go?" Hunter ask me.

"I blew it. I killed the guy, but one of Fairy Tail members, Gajeel Redfox, he saw me drop the letter at the Council Building." I tell him embarrassed.

"Levy that's perfect! Now the Council will definitely see it." Hunter says with a smile.

"So I didn't fail?" I ask.

"No. You didn't girl and I a m so happy that you completed your first mission alone!" Korine tells me,

"Calls for celebration!" Calvin yells.

"I shall get the decoration out." Lana said happily.

"I will start preparing the food!" Slick said excited.

They all left excited into the building. Hunter stay outside with me and smile.

"It seems they are more excited than you." Hunter says.

"Yeah they are." I tell him with a smile. He kisses me and I kiss him back. We stay like this for a moment just enjoying the moment.

"Hey you lovebirds. It's not cool to be making out outside in the dark. I am not ready to have kids calling me uncle. Come inside already. Geez people these days." Slick says then walks back inside.

I blush before Hunter takes me inside the hideout.

I can never fail with mina around.

Gajeel POV

"Okay tell me again how did she look like? " The frog ask me again.

I growl,"Her blue hair is straight with black streaks. She was wearing a white dress with a white bow with black to outline it and the bottom hem of the dress was lacy black." I said.

"Okay. Did she say anything to you?" One of them ask.

"Nope." I say.

"Can you tell us how much is her magic power so we can see what we are against?"

Now this is a question I didn't want to answer. I sigh.

"I couldn't sense her." I said truthfully. She was masking her strength so that no will sense her.

"What?! What do you mean?" One of those frogs ask.

"I couldn't feel her power at all. She just disappeared." I said. They nod and tell me I am dismiss.

Demon girl walks up to me, "I can't believe Levy will fall to the dark side."She tells me.

"None of us do." I tell her.

"We have to talk to Levy. I know she isn't evil." Mira says.

"She murder a guy in cold blood." I tell her.

"Well it's just a little phase plus that guy was secretly stealing money from his organization to overthrow the Council." She reminds me.

"How about the other people who did nothing wrong, but were killed." I tell her.

"Well. You have a point. But, Gajeel you more than me or anyone else that Levy a good person." Mira tells me.

I look her straight in the eye." But, for now she is the enemy and she needs to be taken out." I say.

She sighs. "Okay Gajeel. You win. I am fighting with you, but I believe in Levy and she wouldn't hurt us." She tells me determine.

"I will hold you to that."
•••••••••••••••••••••••
"Okay so we put guards here....." Everyone is preparing for Dāku Kakudo. I am honestly not scared. I mean if they requited Levy they can't be that strong. But, the one thing is how was she able to mask up her power.

Master Makarov is strong yet you can feel his power. Well some of it. And my old master, Master Josie, I can feel his power, but not all of it.

Yet, Levy mask all of her power. Your worried for nothing Gajeel.

"Gajeel! Take the Magic Council to our new hideout." Master tells me.

"Okay pops." I say.
•••••••••••••••••••••••
"Hey Gajeel." Cana greets.

"Hey Cana." I greet back.

"Are we over?" She ask me. I look at her shock.

"No why would we?" I ask.

"Well Levy back and I know you two have a thing." Cana tells me.

"We never had a 'thing' plus I am with you now." I tell her.

"Gajeel do you love me?" Cana ask. I look at her. She is serious.

"No. I like you." I tell her honestly.

"Go to her. I know you love her. If we get Levy back I don't want to be in the way. I think at the time we started dating we were both heartbroken and needed someone to understand. But, now it's different. Both our lovers are back in our lives and we want to be with them." Cana says with a smile.

"Cana I-" I try to say.

"It okay. I am fine. I knew how it was from the beginning." She reassures me.

I kiss her on the cheek and the whisper,
"I am glad that you were my first girlfriend." With that I walk away, but without hearing the faint sound of crying.

I will always miss you Cana.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Cana POV

I am crying. I am like every girl. I knew that Gajeel and I will never last, but when he ask me out I said yes.

Bacchus turned me down that day as well. So you can see I wasn't at the best state of mind.

But, I dont regret it one bit.

I wipe my tears and start walking to nowhere in particular. Just letting my feet lead me anywhere.

"Cana?"

"Can I come in?" I ask.

"Sure." Bacchus says. I sit down on his couch immediately and them sigh.

"I love you. Too much in fact. I don't want to be hurt though." I tell him.

"I will never hurt you."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Narrator POV

The day will come for Dāku Kakudo to come and everyone is on high alert.

This will bring great change to their lives and not in a good way.

What will become of Gajeel?

What will happen to Fairy Tail?

What will happen to Levy?

No one knows. The battle dread near, but the alarming question in everyone mind is.

"Who will survive?"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••