Ch 6 Hunter

Hunter POV

The five weeks have pass by quickly and sadly my time with Levy is over. We have become closer than I have ever intended and she knows my every dark secrets and I know hers. What I am saying is...

I like her.

Not like friend like. But, I would like to be your boyfriend like.

I have never been so happy in a long time.

I wait out for Levy to come outside and I sigh. She looks beautiful as always. She is wearing a purple dress that looks like her beloved orange dress.

She walks down to be and smile.

"Good morning Hunter!" Levy says cheerfully.

"Why so happy?" I ask.

"Because mina are letting me join on a mission for the first time!" Levy says.

"Well you have learned the new magic and stronger so why not." I say. I sit on the stone step, Levy sitting right next to me.

"I know. But, that's not the only reason why I am happy." Levy says.

"What other reason?" I ask.

"I am about to say something and scary." Levy breaths in and out, then continue,"I like you Hunter. Like really like you." Levy says.

I keep quiet. Though I am going crazy in my heart. I sound like a girl right now.

"Say something! Please?" She says restless.

I do something instead.

I kiss her.

She is taken back, but kisses me back.

We break apart after awhile and both blush.

"So does that mean you like me?" Levy ask.

"Yes. It does." I say with a smile.

Levy you are melting my cold heart faster than you realize.

Gajeel POV

It has been exactly five weeks since Levy left the guild. It took some time for us to get use to it, but slowly we came back to the groove of things.

Lucy have stop crying randomly.

Jet and Droy stop yelling Levy name to go on a mission. ( I have finally learn there names because they weren't around Levy )

Oh and I forgot to mention. Natsu and Lucy have become way closer.

So, people are getting into the swing of things. I just want to know where the hell she is. Anything can happen to her and with me not knowing a damn thing about her whereabouts I won't be able to protect her from dangerous people.

I would have followed her when she was running away, but I didn't. You know why?

I thought she will come back to the guild in two days, four days tops. But, she never did and now I am still here feeling lonely and right now I need Levy scolding me because of my eating.

Is she thinking about me?

Does she wish to be with me as well?

If she did Gajeel she would be here. But, she not, so iron head you have done bad.
•••••••••••••••••••••••
AWWW poor Gajeel 😭

YAY HunterxLevy!

Anyway do you guys think?

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

SMILE