The Power Of Love

" this is a kind of dark story so if you don't like then don't read"

this story will be based on how some misunderstanding creates between ishqaan and they separates...
                   Ishqi have to marry mayank in some circumstances but that was not a healthy relationship.... and because of that ishki's rishky side is gone she doesn't have any companion to share or talk to so she shares her feeling to the diary , the special ishqaan dairy.
               ahaan will come to know about it and he will try to bring ishki out of the hell....

Note: some changes
In this story ishki doesn't know about Mayank that he molested Sonu. Sonu is strong enough that she handled all this alone but she was not that strong to tell this to whole society neither to her family.
Mayank was about to get married with ishki but before there marriage ahaan and ishki both realise there love for each other, ahaan even proposed ishki. Ishki took some time from her marriage to process all the things and decide what to do. She was about to call off her marriage with Mayank but there dadi creates some misunderstandings between ishqaan and they separates , Because of that and some circumstances ishki decided to marry with Mayank because she thinks he is a nice guy. Ishki also knows about Savitri and dadi....

Character
ISHKI- a sweet, chubby, bubbly girl who believes in love. Has a dream to change the society and it's stereotypes. She falls in love with guy just opposite of ther thinking. They Both have different point of views for society and families but there love was making them compatible with each other but as they say "every love story is not a fairytale" some things changed everything....

AHAAN- a stylish, sophisticated, family oriented ,sanskari person who doesn't believe in love . He falls in love with girl just opposite of her mindset, there love was making them compatible with each other but some circumstances doesn't let  them live happily ever after...

DAIRY- dairy is a important character in their love life. Both ahaan and ishki after separating had dairy as sign off their love and a companion. They both never used to write but there separation made them write.... You can say that this diary has witnessed everything from their love saga to their separation... everything! This diary also has its own history you will come to know about it in the upcoming parts....

MAYANK- a young guy who had relationship with sister of Ahaan, they both broke up because even this was not a healthy relationship. Ahaan doesn't know about there relationship at all. He is a best friend of ahaan. But is very bad he tried to molest Ahaan's sister after breaking up and even after his marriage he beats his wife....

What will happen when all there life are going without their choice...

"Jisne kal tak duniya ko apne nazariye se dekha,
Kya hoga jab vo nazariya apni pehchan ke liye tadpega,
Kya uska pyaar uske us nazariye ko jinda kar payega jise musibaton ne tutne ke liye majboor kar diya...."

Janne ke liye padhte rahiye....

DO GIVE YOUR FEEDBACKS 💖💖