Part 15 (last part)

"as you all know it will be a kind of dark story so if you don't like don't read..."

"If not read previous part please read it first."

********Ignore typos********

After few months...

After few months when ishqaan got married. Everything became normal, ishqaan started going to office with no tension. They were focusing on both office and there life properly. Everything was perfect office was getting a lot of profit and there married life was also going well....like a picture perfect story ✨

One day....

One day ishki was sitting thinking something and ahaan came there which broke her trance.

Ahaan-"kya hua Ishki, kya soch rahi ho?"

Ishki-"kuch nahi avm bas yahi soch rahi thi ki duniya mein kese, kese log hote hai? Mayank ne mere aur Sonu ke sath kya, kya kiya!" She said with disgust.

Ahaan-"haan ishki! I just can't believe Mayank was my best friend! Usne jo tumhare aur Sonu ke sath kiya uske baad to mein use ......" He said with full anger and stomped his hand on table.

Ishki-"haa mujhe yaad hai sab kuch, Sonu ne us din jab sach bataya to aapne kese react kiya tha!"

Flashback...

On the time span of one year....

One day everyone was sitting enjoying cup of tea/ coffee on dining table and Sonu came there she hugged ishki and started crying.

Ishki while caressing her back-"kya hua Sonu?"

Sonu-"ye sab meri vajah se hua hai mujhe pehle hi tumhe Mayank ke baare mein batana chahiye tha"

Ishki-"matalab?? Tum kya bol rahi ho!"

Sonu-"ishki ek din jab hum party kar rahe the...us din Mayank ne meri drink spike ki and he tried to molest me....lekin mein kisi tarah bach gayi! Mujhe tabhi tumhe sab kuch bata dena tha...tumhe ye sab feel nahi karna padhta"

Everyone was listening to Sonu was shocked. Ahaan's anger was on top floor at the moment, he broke all the utensils which was in front him out of anger. He was about to go to Mayank to kill him but ishki stopped him.

Ishki-"kahan jaa rahe hai avm!"

Ahaan-"Mayank ke paas I won't let him be alive"

Ishki-"aur kya karenge uske pass jaa ke use already punishment mil gayi hai!"

Ahaan-"but ishki use us baat ki to punishment nahi mili!"

Ishki-"to aap se dena baad mein lekin abhi Mayank pe gussa karne se pehle Sonu ko dekhiye"

Ahaan noticed Sonu's condition he went towards her took her into a bone crashing hug. She started sobbing while ahaan was consoling her.

After some time ishki also hugged the duo, gradually everyone came hugged them. She knew Sonu only needs support and care at the moment, no one was complaining, everyone was just consoling her but little did they know that they were healing many broken hearts with a soothing hug!

Flashback ends...

They were remembering those moments and were about to tear up but ahaan wanted to lighten up the mood so he said-"umm...ishki mein to ye batana hi bhul gaya mein yahan kyun aya tha!"