Part 6

"as you all know it will be a kind of dark story so if you don't like don't read..."

"If not read previous part please read it first."

********Ignore typos********

Continuation of previous part....
Ishki went to Ahaan's cabin. Ahaan was just waiting for her impatiently. As soon she entered they both looked ento each other's eyes. And was just lost in each other...

Paas aaye
Dooriyaan phir bhi kam naa hui
Ek adhuri si hamari kahani rahi
Aasmaan ko zameen, ye zaroori nahi
Jaa mile... jaa mile
Ishq saccha wahi
Jisko milti nahi manzilein... manzilein

There every moment started coming like a flashback in front of their eyes realising them that they are no more together but that can't stop them from Loving each other...
Just some misunderstandings broke there relationship but not love.

Rang thhe, noor tha
Jab kareeb tu tha
Ek jannat sa tha, yeh jahaan
Waqt ki ret pe kuch mere naam sa
Likh ke chhod gaya tu kahaan

Hamari adhuri kahani

All of a sudden ahaan broke there eye lock because he started remembering those moments when he felt she broke his trust but still his heart can't agree to what his mind I was forcing him to think.

He composed himself and said-" Ms. Kapoor as you are new Mita  will make you understand your work and yaa your cabin is attached to mine..." 

He was not able to understand why he felt good that he will see her in front of his eyes. He was in his own inner tourmile. Well on the other hand she was just not able to understand how to react because she was lost in her inner self...

She composed herself and started her work because she can't compromise with her career.

She went to washroom as she was not feeling well because of all the havoc in her life... As it was a new office it still needed some construction because the lock of washroom was not working properly.

She started splashing cold water in her face and on the process some water fell on her shrug. She was wearing jeans top and over it a shrug to cover up all the marks of her body. She removed her shrug to dry it and all of a sudden ahaan entered in the washroom as he was not knowing ishki was there.

He saw all the marks on her body... It was like a world stopped in front of him. He was not able to process what was happening with him and her...he just can't see her in pain and looking at her body having this much marks was like someone shooted Arrow on his heart... His heart was wrenching in pain.... He quickly came out of washroom because he just can't see her like that...

He came out and sat on the chair with a thud. He was not able to believe what his eyes saw. He was unsure which pain is worse- the shock of what happened to her or the ache of what was happening with her.

He was like a dead body sitting on the chair trying to to introspect his inner tourmile. After hours of thinking what happened to her he decided to ask her face to face at night. He decided to focus on his work.... To divert his mind from her thoughts because how much he try's to understand the situation it makes it worse for him to understand.

Ahaan-"Mita bring the file of Mr Mittal."
Mita-"but sir that file is with Mrs.Kapoor"
Ahaan-"go and bring it from her desk"
Mita-"ok sir"

Mita went on Ishki's desk and took the file of Mr.Mittal but along with it she accidentally took Ishki's diary which had all her secrets because that was lying underneath the file and she mistakenly took that along with it....

She gave the file to ahaan and went from there. Ahaan started analysing the file but all of a sudden that diary caught his eye. He took it and started reading it........

To be continued....
Precap-"Ahaan's reaction"
TO KNOW MORE STAY TUNED 😉

DO GIVE YOUR FEEDBACKS 💖💖

And I am really very sorry that I went on a uninformed break. I know you all were waiting for it...but sorry 🥺.